Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

7bashko

Jun 1, 2016
for your opinions, what's the best game that give you many points ?

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
If you're good at solo skywars it can be rewarding. I don't like minigames that much, I'm more towards competitive gameplay... I mean, that's why I play Multiplayer.

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
MineWare and arcade. (I play SkyWars max 2-3 minuts game ezpz fast build xd)

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Any game works really. If you are good at a particular game, you can get many points easily...I get many points from Egg Wars, all you need is to be good at that game, then points come really easily. Also, there are challenges you can complete as well for more points.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Any game works really. If you are good at a particular game, you can get many points easily...I get many points from Egg Wars, all you need is to be good at that game, then points come really easily. Also, there are challenges you can complete as well for more points.
Once I got 300 points from EggWars.... but you need to be good, considiring he is a mediocre pvp player, the best ones are paintball and Minerware

Reactions: TheFastBowler

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Once I got 300 points from EggWars.... but you need to be good, considiring he is a mediocre pvp player, the best ones are paintball and Minerware
You don't know if he is. Nowhere did he say he's bad at PvP.

To OP: depends. Do some games have multipliers? If they're multiplying skywars or SG points and you're good at PvP, go for it. If you want to maximize your points, you should practice PvP in FFA before you decide to play skywars or SG.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
And supposing he is good:
That's how I got my 30k points in 1 month, but this was because of the 2x SG multiplier. Otherwise, it's about 15k without.

Also, OP. Buy only the kits you need and will use frequently. If you play in OP FFA (best place to practice since a lot of people play OP FFA) and want to practice melee, pick warrior or beast. Don't buy ANY shop equipment unless you really need it.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Technically the best is blockband getting diamond on gymnopedie (or something like that) over and over again but survival games is definitely the next best as you earn about 50 points for winning 1 game

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom