• No. (Please explain why)

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I kinda like it how it is now , just only the word Deny is red and the rest green . It just gives a better view if you lay an accent on the part that you need to know !

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
There already is a colour difference so I don't see how this changes anything. I mean it's also not really changing anything as you're just creating larger text for the same thing! I don't see the use in this.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
It is a Good idea, I think that it is better that the sentence in an other colour is than green or red. As example blue.
I think that it isnt necessary, because Nobody reads the sentence, they see Accept And deny ans they press on one of this.

Omg...

I don't know why not, it would be awesome but I think as said above by everyone "Green is the color for Friends"
It's a nice little minor suggestion that would make it look "Prettier" but I think it's not necessary :)
Nice suggestion tho

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Heyaaaa, Cheetah here and I want to suggest a little addition for the Friend Requests.

So, when you receive a friend request or when you type /f pending requests, you get this (yes I know, the requests in /f pending requests look and are a bit different):
View attachment 132877
When you hold your mouse on ''ACCEPT'' it looks like this
View attachment 132878
When you hold your mouse on ''DENY'' it looks like this
View attachment 132880

My suggestion is to make the ''Click to DENY this friend request'' sentence, red . Why red? Because ''ACCEPT'' is green, ''Click to ACCEPT this friend request'' is green and ''DENY'' is red. So why isn't the ''Click to DENY this friend request'' sentence red? It belongs to the ''DENY'' word and that one is also red. If this little addition gets added, the sentence will be like this: (it will be the same red colour as ''DENY'' has) ''Click to DENY this friend request''.

Feel free to drop feedback and comments below. :)

Thanks for reading,
Cheetah
More importantly did you accept or deny his request in the end?

B

Britney Spears

Having one colour brings structure, a rainbow coloured chat where everything has been coloured differently seems rather unproffesional in my opinion. It's already clear enough as it is right now.

iCvxR

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
Belgium
This could be nice, but idk what's the logic of this is? Pleas explain me :D. Cuz this could be nice but it isn't logical or somthing but for me it's a,+1 because I like the idea :)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Malek_kh wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Malek_kh wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #65-
Canada has the longest coastline of any country in the world, stretching over 202,080 kilometers (125,570 miles).
At this point, facts are becoming harder and harder to find.
Thunder wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!
Mintypie231 wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday! ✨🎂
Top Bottom