• No. (Please explain why)

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Heyaaaa, Cheetah here and I want to suggest a little addition for the Friend Requests.

So, when you receive a friend request or when you type /f pending requests, you get this (yes I know, the requests in /f pending requests look and are a bit different):
Friend request suggestion [2].png

When you hold your mouse on ''ACCEPT'' it looks like this
Friend request suggestion [3].png

When you hold your mouse on ''DENY'' it looks like this
Friend request suggestion.png

My suggestion is to make the ''Click to DENY this friend request'' sentence, red . Why red? Because ''ACCEPT'' is green, ''Click to ACCEPT this friend request'' is green and ''DENY'' is red. So why isn't the ''Click to DENY this friend request'' sentence red? It belongs to the ''DENY'' word and that one is also red. If this little addition gets added, the sentence will be like this: (it will be the same red colour as ''DENY'' has) ''Click to DENY this friend request''.

Feel free to drop feedback and comments below. :)

Thanks for reading,
Cheetah

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It is a Good idea, I think that it is better that the sentence in an other colour is than green or red. As example blue.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
It is a Good idea, I think that it is better that the sentence in an other colour is than green or red. As example blue.
That could just confuse people, because red usually means something negative while green is positive, and placing a blue color would just be weird.

Reactions: Ducky

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Don't really see the point in this as the deny text is already red, bit pointless in my opinion.
Well Skiff, look. The ''ACCEPT'' word and the ''ACCEPT'' sentences are both green, the "DENY'' word is red but the ''DENY'' sentence isn't red.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
That's just because all the sentences that have to do with the friend system are green.
The standard color of accept is dark green and from deny is dark red.
Yeah okay but I think the those belongs to each other. That's why I suggested it.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Yeah okay but I think the those belongs to each other. That's why I suggested it.
The green sentence has nothing to do with accept, it's just the standard color that got used for the friend system.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Changing a color code from &a/&2 to &4/&c is not that difficult, but also not really necessary.
If I see DENY and ACCEPT I directly know what I should do, because my eyes only react on the big and bold word(s) and I ignore the text around these word(s).
Good suggestion, though! :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
xD Another minor detail, but yes your correct, they should fix that!
Good little suggestion, won't be harmful to add it in. +1
Don't really see the point in this as the deny text is already red, bit pointless in my opinion.
Not necessary, you can clearly see the difference and there's only a 0.00000001% chance that you make a mistake by clicking on the wrong button.
Changing a color code from &a/&2 to &4/&c is not that difficult, but also not really necessary.
If I see DENY and ACCEPT I directly know what I should do, because my eyes only react on the big and bold word(s) and I ignore the text around these word(s).
Good suggestion, though! :)
Thank you for all your feedback! Really appreciated :)

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Kind of off-topic, but on topic that wounds weird
But I thought of a feature where you could turn on/off where if the party host switches team, everyone will join with it.
Currently we either have to change ourselves (what isn't too bad, except if @ImABubbleHead goes afk
jk love me hunny xo). But it could be a neat little feature :)

Reactions: ImABubbleHead

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I think that it isnt necessary, because Nobody reads the sentence, they see Accept And deny ans they press on one of this.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Personably I don't see why not.
It's not technically "necessary", but it's not going to blow up the servrr with rants.
+1

Reactions: Ducky
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom