Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Timbo303

Sep 3, 2016
I will go over every game on cubecraft java and see if each could be made into Bedrock Edition.

Lucky Islands-
Definitely cannot be made into Bedrock Edition. They would need to create an entirely new lucky block plugin with c++. Is it honestly worth it?
Minerware-
This would be a cool game to add although some of the challenges would have to be tweaked a bit to allow for fair cross platform gameplay as the game on java is designed for keyboard and mouse. Would have to remove certain challenges such as racing ones. The one where you jump would be okay to add.
Bingo-
This one cannot be added because game would be too easy for windows 10 keyboard and mouse and highly unfair for controllers and touchscreens.
Infection-
This one can be added no problem
PVP-
None of the 3 other approved servers have a duels/FFA mode yet, it would be interesting to see this implemented in bedrock version. I know of a couple of other FFA servers on bedrock and they work perfectly for touchscreens and windows 10 players so we will see. Would need a matching system based on a choice between mixed or with a certain device (This would take a while seeing theres multiple bedrock versions out there).
Survival Games-
How did Cubecraft miss this one, its a no brainer. Survival Games is a must on any server.
Tower Defense-
This is doable believe it or not. Mineplex has something like this for their winter event on bedrock version. Would need to make it touchscreen friendly.
Spleef-
This one cannot be added because windows 10 would rekt everyone.
QuakeCraft-
This one cannot be added because windows 10 would rekt everyone in terms of aiming.
Line Dash-
Would be too hard for touchscreens.
Barn Brawl-
This can be added but would need to have less hostile mobs. The passive mobs would need to have no AI for this to work.
Wing Rush-
Impossible to add because its too hard for touchscreens.
Paintball-
Windows 10/Controllers would rekt touchscreens so don't add this one.
Slime Survival-
This is doable as Mineplex has already added Death Tag to Bedrock Edition.
Blockwars-
This can be added but make sure the map isn't too big otherwise you get the Inpvp version of capture the flag where it is too easy for Windows 10 and highly unfair for controllers/touchscreens.
Parkour
This can be added no problem.
Archer Assault-
This cannot be added as Windows 10 would rekt everyone.

Those are the reasons each game will or will never be added to bedrock edition. Also Cubecraft I beg you not to do anything scammy like Inpvp's Space Race Pay to Win game. I can trust that Cubecraft MCPE will act like Mineplex MCPE unless screwed over by Microsoft like what happened with Mineplex MCPE Factions.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
We didn't miss Survival Games, we've already committed to it being our next release on Bedrock :)

I'm really looking forward to seeing how each game works on Bedrock, also looking forward to seeing if the very different style lends itself to other game modes that we haven't seen yet.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
We didn't miss Survival Games, we've already committed to it being our next release on Bedrock :)

I'm really looking forward to seeing how each game works on Bedrock, also looking forward to seeing if the very different style lends itself to other game modes that we haven't seen yet.
I'm gonna be honest here: Fast paced, complicated or very patience-based games wouldn't work on Bedrock. These games would be games like UHC, Minerware, Infection, Blockwars, Tower Defence, Parkour, etc. Basically most games wouldn't work. The core mechanics of these games wouldn't be fun for those who are on mobile or xbox, purely because of how much of an advantage W10 really has in these scenario's.
The only games that I believe should still be added, are Lucky islands, Bingo, Archer Assault, Paintball, Slime survival, Linedash, and possibly a few others. These games wouldn't be as bad to play with platform difference, making it enjoyable for everyone from console to mobile, to Windows 10 and other platforms.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom