Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Muetta

Oct 21, 2016
The Best Train Station
I think linking you're Forum account with you're minecraft account to prevent bots on the forums a good idea. For example when you want to make a forum account and to verify you're email. Cubecraft will send you a command to you're email address. like /verify <personal code> when you're in-game on the server. It think this will prevent bots on the server.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I have seen threads suggesting to link the forums with the player's Minecraft account and find the addition of having to type a command to confirm it to be quite useful. I do agree, if it is a possible addition, that it would reduce the amounts of bots we receive on the forums. That being said, the only feature that, in my opinion, could cause some problems is the personal codes being emailed. This could be an issue if emails don't send, someone types a typo in the code, or if a code does not work, but it would be still just as useful if they had to verify their email through a regular verification. Then maybe have a command in-game like /fuseforums or /registerforums, just like how it is for the reports site. This would ensure the Minecraft account is then linked to their specific forums, while also still providing an individual email verification for their account. Other than the minor part that I feel could cause some problems, this is an awesome idea! (:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I think linking you're Forum account with you're minecraft account to prevent bots on the forums a good idea. For example when you want to make a forum account and to verify you're email. Cubecraft will send you a command to you're email address. like /verify <personal code> when you're in-game on the server. It think this will prevent bots on the server.
Yes! I think this will be a great way to prevent bots too! It would be a harder process to code a bot to do the connect the accounts automatically.
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom