Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Ello, Ello, Ello. What do we have here?

My idea is that we introduce a new feature both for ranked and unranked players. My idea is for it to be made possible to link your forums account to your ingame account.

How is this beneficial?

• It can allow people to send friend requests to people from the forums easily.
  • Introduce cool cosmetics available to ranked players here on the forums. (Bit like Hypixel's forums).
This adds additional features which make ranks more desirable.

This opens a huge range of possibilities for the server and could help increase your online forums users.

Maybe add some criticism?

Thanks. Tanks. Danke.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think this is something that the staff team should definitely look into. This could eventually lead to having players be able to look at their stats on the forums website!I like this idea but I think just to be able to send friend requests or cosmetics isn't really enough to make this a priority!

Reactions: PyjamaBanana

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I think this is something that the staff team should definitely look into. This could eventually lead to having players be able to look at their stats on the forums website!I like this idea but I think just to be able to send friend requests or cosmetics isn't really enough to make this a priority!
Forgot this! Tanks

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This would be really pointless if you want to send a friend request just do it in game and if they have friend requests off than you can do it on forums yeah that wouldn't be very helpful
I personally think it is fine how it is the forums is a place (or rather site) where you mainly create discussions not do any of this other fancy stuff

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Introduce cool cosmetics available to ranked players here on the forums. (Bit like Hypixel's forums).
What exactly would these cosmetics be?
If it's the rank tag underneath their profile picture, I rather not have it. It'll make the forums look messy & less professional. Currently, it has a smooth, clean and simple look which I prefer over anything else.

For the rest, I support the suggestion. I wouldn't mind this at all.

Reactions: iFantazy

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This feature can enable so many posibilities i think. It could be pointless, but there may be a cool use for this.
I think that the staff team should definitely check this out, and think about what this could be used for! And also anyone else, i think there should be somekind of use for it. Maybe?

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
What exactly would these cosmetics be?
If it's the rank tag underneath their profile picture, I rather not have it. It'll make the forums look messy & less professional. Currently, it has a smooth, clean and simple look which I prefer over anything else.

For the rest, I support the suggestion. I wouldn't mind this at all.

On the cubecraft store you have an image for each rank showing an appropriate crest. Instead of just your profile picture you can have this crest around it to tell people 'I'm an OBSIDIAN RANK' and to look cool.

CO's. It's all about looking good in da hood. :p

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
giphy.gif

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It can allow people to send friend requests to people from the forums easily.
Do you mean with this that you can send each other friend requests on the Forums to have friends on the Forums? If so, you can follow each other.

Introduce cool cosmetics available to ranked players here on the forums. (Bit like Hypixel's forums).
Which 'cool cosmetics' were you thinking of?

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Do you mean with this that you can send each other friend requests on the Forums to have friends on the Forums? If so, you can follow each other.

Which 'cool cosmetics' were you thinking of?

ROAST ME

Wow I asked for criticism.

Okay Read the comments before you say something like 'what type of cool cosmetics?' Because I've already said.

And I meant linking your Ingame account to your forums account. Read the title next time, eh?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
ROAST ME

Wow I asked for criticism.

Okay Read the comments before you say something like 'what type of cool cosmetics?' Because I've already said.

And I meant linking your Ingame account to your forums account. Read the title next time, eh?
I sure did but your title and your first suggestion don't really match then.

Good, the in-game account linking to your Forums account sounds like a pretty nice suggestion.

you can have this crest around it to tell people 'I'm an OBSIDIAN RANK' and to look cool.
I don't think that this will work. CubeCraft has got many donators, to give them all their correct crest of their rank would take a lot of time.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I sure did but your title and your first suggestion don't really match then.

Good, the in-game account linking to your Forums account sounds like a pretty nice suggestion.

I don't think that this will work. CubeCraft has got many donators, to give them all their correct crest of their rank would take a lot of time.
They can link an forums account with an Ingame account but then they must verify in game it is their account. From there you can claim your cosmetics.

Also when purchasing your ranks if the account you are buying for is linked to a forums account they automatically get the forums cosmetics.

Reactions: Ducky

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
On the cubecraft store you have an image for each rank showing an appropriate crest. Instead of just your profile picture you can have this crest around it to tell people 'I'm an OBSIDIAN RANK' and to look cool.
No thanks then.
It would ruin the simple yet professional look on the forums in my opinion & I wouldn't want it.

Reactions: PyjamaBanana

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Nice Suggestion! This could be kinda cool, but I think it's just not necessary imo C:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
Top Bottom