Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add a command to unlink your mc profile from the forums??

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
Hi everyone!
My suggestion is to make a command that would unlink your account from the forums.

How?

Creating a command that will make it easier for some people who might have the problem of this Minecraft account is already linked to another account.

Now, I know what you might be thinking,
"If you have problems with linking your account, just contact support@cubecraft.net, and they should be able to help," but after contacting them not once, not twice but several times and noticing more people have the same issue as me, which is not even knowing the email or the password in which they have made the account with therefore not being able to verify we are the account holders due to us having to email them with the email the person created the account. ( I think this problem relates primarily to accounts previous to the whole passport change).

I've thought about this with some friends, and we concluded why not suggest a command to unlink your account in-game?
That way, CubeCraft knows we are the account holders, and it would cause fewer people to have passport problems. (Like I said, me included)

1634696037590.png
1634696211805.png

Last edited:

xEefster

Novice Member
Jan 7, 2021
The Netherlands
I think this is a good idea ngl, tickets take a lot time because they already have so many. They could maybe add something in which u need to verify the unlink on DC and on MC to make it more save and secure.

U cute xoxo

• Love
Reactions: zMigi_ and Silco
Members Online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom