Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jaspertje010

Novice Member
Jul 7, 2017
Netherlands
Create a new doll named ' ' Line Dash ' ' Because many people played this earlier because it was an old familiar gaemode from Arcade. I hope this is enough information and I hope you will see this as soon as possible.
Greetings Jasper (xJqs)

nnce

Jan 19, 2019
Line Dash is boring and a rip off of slither.io line dash shouldn't exist

Create a new doll named ' ' Line Dash ' ' Because many people played this earlier because it was an old familiar gaemode from Arcade. I hope this is enough information and I hope you will see this as soon as possible.
Greetings Jasper (xJqs)
On topic: Although the game-mode wasn't dead, I highly doubt it was as popular or will ever be as popular as the current permanent games, making it not worth the time. Keep in mind thast games like Line-Dash were removed for a reason; filling games more quickly, giving staff more time to focus on the more popular games, etc. I recommend you read this thread in case you seek any additional information regarding this subject.
Although Line-Dash is not likely to return as a permanent game, you can still vote for it here every once in a while to increase the chance of it being featured next!

Reactions: Starry

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I didn’t really like this game at all, it’s a featured game so if you would like to see it you can vote for it as stated above. They removed Line Dash from the games because it was unpopular and not played so much.

Reactions: Jaspertje010

Jaspertje010

Novice Member
Jul 7, 2017
Netherlands
I didn’t really like this game at all, it’s a featured game so if you would like to see it you can vote for it as stated above. They removed Line Dash from the games because it was unpopular and not played so much.
i like that game because it is just an chill game for people

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
i played to much
Hey we all want our favourite game back, but sadly some of those things aren't possble anymore. Some of those games were unpopular and took a while to actually play a game of it. This also occupied servers and servers = money. So to reduce the costs they made the unpopular game or games that were fast phased into the featured games. If you just going to make Line dash a permanent game again. It will barely hit 100 players for sure.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom