Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RobinF007

Aug 17, 2020
Netherlands
Just a gamemode that will be available sometimes like 'quakecraft' i think it would be a fun idea even if its just for once as test, It is just Eggwars with elytra's nothing fancy just that :)

Last edited:
Reactions: gerxh

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
The featured game 'Wing Rush' includes an elytra, if that is what you mean?

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
If you want a gamemode with elytras, you have already a game called "Wing Rush". Or some FFA maps that have elytras.

Also, shouldn't this be to suggestions? This doesn't seem the right place.

Reactions: Skqrrt and Lecura

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Please, next time specify more. And I don't think it would be a great idea because elytras would encourage more people to camp, or use them to always run.

Also, this should still belong to suggestions as you're proposing a change / improve to an existent game

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I don't think that's a good idea, since this would be an object for "camper" people. And with this object the games can be made very long.

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
I think that this shouldn’t be approved because if you add more time people would camp more than now and that should do Eggwars be a bad game.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
It would be a different gameplay but I don't think it would be a good addition to the game since it would be too easy to possible get eggs and it could increase camping and trolling.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Eggwars with an Elytra would be way too overpowered. You can literally just fly to your neighbours. No for me.

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
Hello,
If you want a gamemode with elytras, you have already a game called "Wing Rush". Or some FFA maps that have elytras.

Also, shouldn't this be to suggestions? This doesn't seem the right place.
But where can u play wingrush u have to wait for a whole minerware game to just wingrush?

Reactions: Jiivan

RobinF007

Aug 17, 2020
Netherlands
Please, next time specify more. And I don't think it would be a great idea because elytras would encourage more people to camp, or use them to always run.

Also, this should still belong to suggestions as you're proposing a change / improve to an existent game
Sorry my bad for posting wrong spot, your prob be roght about the campers with i think with proper game rules this could be a great gamemode

Reactions: Jiivan
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
will you comeback cubecraft Ender?
Don't ask me what happened to the other 8
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #67-
The name for the shape of Pringles is called a "Hyperbolic Paraboloid."
Top Bottom