Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenkippen

May 4, 2020
The lightning minigame is very hard, and yes i know i also said that in my last post, but this time it is a microgame and it is a microgame that is on minerware for longer so i thougt, why not say it, so in almost every game i play in minerware does everybody fail the lightning game. the only way that works about 5% for me is to just run around and hope for the best.

Reactions: Paulline

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
Do you want the microgame 'Lightning' getting removed? If yes, click here and place a suggestion thread.

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
Then, you still can make a suggestion where you explain what you want to get changed about the microgame.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
You could suggest something you'd like to see here. For example, a way to upgrade the microgame, or just to remove it completely. Anyhow, I don't think it should be changed. MinerWare is one of the only games that only requires luck, speed and knowledge. It makes the game unique. Feel free to make a suggestion on the topic though!

Reactions: Dudu and ShinyArrow

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
The lightning minigame is very hard, and yes i know i also said that in my last post, but this time it is a microgame and it is a microgame that is on minerware for longer so i thougt, why not say it, so in almost every game i play in minerware does everybody fail the lightning game. the only way that works about 5% for me is to just run around and hope for the best.
I have found it quite easy, mainly because you just need to avoid the iron blocks and stand in areas with a lot of bedrock. imo It is mostly skill but you can also win with luck.

TheMigrationKing

Aug 17, 2019
The Netherlands
In me opinion its not that hard to win.
But in most games I am the only one that makes it so i would say add it only to hard mode so normal does not have it.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
In me opinion its not that hard to win.
But in most games I am the only one that makes it so i would say add it only to hard mode so normal does not have it.
I agree with this, I've only won once, but usually it's almost impossible.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I have a tip for you. When you stand on a bedrock you have less change to get hit by the lightning because lightning has already hit that place. I also advise you to play this game in F5 so you can see better where lighting will strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Hbd
Desiderata wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday legend
Kazwa wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That is a cool pfp!:D
Kazwa wrote on privqted's profile.
happy birthdayy
Top Bottom