Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the '???' achievement get removed?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
The '???' achievement in Solo Lucky Islands is an achievement which you randomly get without doing anything at all. I could just go AFK and get the achievement.

I got it yesterday when playing with @SpookyWarz and @Keanutjuhh while chopping down a tree.

This achievement should be removed straight away, let me tell you why

kL1izUl.png

"a thing done successfully with effort, skill, or courage."

I don't see how randomly getting an achievement even without doing anything requires effort or skill.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hmm, I don't see the problem. Out of all the challenges we have this is the only one which doesn't require "skill" or "effort", well it does take effort to keep playing until you get it, but still. I already have the achievement, and I thought the concept was kinda funny. Maybe, it is based on a certain skill/effort, it's just kept as a secret. I think it would be dumb to remove one simple achievement simply because you don't need "skill" for it. It has his charms.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
The '???' achievement in Solo Lucky Islands is an achievement which you randomly get without doing anything at all. I could just go AFK and get the achievement.

I got it yesterday when playing with @SpookyWarz and @Keanutjuhh while chopping down a tree.

kL1izUl.png

I don't see how randomly getting an achievement even without doing anything requires effort or skill.

kL1izUl.png

Yes, just like Ender, but what do you mean by being able to achieve performance? Then you will eventually be killed ..

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Sounds like a waiting game. Sorry to say, but I’m not getting the achievement removed.
Going to lock the thread as this is an official message and further replies won’t have any effect on this.

Reactions: Priley
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

legendaryfox977 wrote on savina875's profile.
.wollof eht rof uoy knahT
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything I also wish you goodluck <3
Top Bottom