Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrVosje

Jun 1, 2017
Eindhoven
www.cubecraft.net
My suggestion is to make an level system in pvp. With this i mean that in tab and for yourself ofcourse in the statistic board you have an level of pvp. You get 1 level higher if you killed 100 people (or what you guys self want to have). I hope that this idea is an good one and is going to be used and if you have any tips about this idea or questions PM me.

Reactions: Despacito 2

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @MrVosje

This is one of the ideas of love. It is all earlier suggest that you as example kill anyone And that you get lvls, how higher your lvl how better. If you win with a low lvl against a high lvl than get you many points,.... this is a Good idea, But many work for the developers And they have all many work.

We have already rank, do you want to see your points in TAB? If you that want, I disagree. The rank give your a special advance. Maybe that you can do /rang, so that you can see who is first. It would also be Nice If you can do /rang friend. It is like a trophy system in clash of clans/clash royale. I hope that the developers add this, But yeah they have so many work..., hide And seek, parkour, must to fix a lot of bugs in the new arcade update.

Leaderboards in pvp is certainly a Good idea in combination with your idea. It would be Nice If There come a pvp update with your idea, But like I already 100 time have Said the developers have so many work...

Good suggestion

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I would like to see something like this. Like in duels, you raise one level every 100 wins, or maybe 150 like you mentioned. PvP would more be based on skills, so that you only fight people of the same level. You can compare this a little bit with Clash Royale for example, you start at the bottom, and you only face players of the same level. Once you start climbing, you face the people of that level. I would love to see this in duels! Nice suggestion!

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Sounds interesting o-O. It would make things a bit more competitive (like most updated do, leaderboards). Imagine implementing this in FFA, some of the levels would be pretty insane. Considering 10k kills is nothing these days.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Id rather have an
an eggwars update is coming bur i wouldnt be suprised if they opened up Cubecraft gambling tommorow

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello @MrVosje

This is one of the ideas of love. It is all earlier suggest that you as example kill anyone And that you get lvls, how higher your lvl how better. If you win with a low lvl against a high lvl than get you many points,.... this is a Good idea, But many work for the developers And they have all many work.

We have already rank, do you want to see your points in TAB? If you that want, I disagree. The rank give your a special advance. Maybe that you can do /rang, so that you can see who is first. It would also be Nice If you can do /rang friend. It is like a trophy system in clash of clans/clash royale. I hope that the developers add this, But yeah they have so many work..., hide And seek, parkour, must to fix a lot of bugs in the new arcade update.

Leaderboards in pvp is certainly a Good idea in combination with your idea. It would be Nice If There come a pvp update with your idea, But like I already 100 time have Said the developers have so many work...

Good suggestion
You disagree to the idea but you say Good suggestion?
So are you with this or against it?

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
What you remove things of my text that it seems stupid. That isnt funny. He wants A point rank system, but if you press on TAB you see the ranks. It isnt A good idea for changing this into the point rank system.
Finally, you made up your mind.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom