Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kalixtoxx

Sep 7, 2020
I have an idea for the level that is not v.i.p, which is that when someone reaches a certain level, they are awarded something, (such as particles for the lobby and thus not as many things as in the v.i.p level)
so that the level is not only doing almost nothing

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Well you get bragging rights aswell so :banter:

Okay for real this is a good idea. I'd say something small like trails, or more friends, maybe even a pet. It gives a good reason for people to try get high points or kills if they didnt get VIP

Reactions: Am4er

Kalixtoxx

Sep 7, 2020
Well you get bragging rights aswell so :banter:

Okay for real this is a good idea. I'd say something small like trails, or more friends, maybe even a pet. It gives a good reason for people to try get high points or kills if they didnt get VIP
And of you gey level 50 or 100 they vive you a prefix Like "Pro gamer (player name)" or something like that

Reactions: wxzzrd

Duckphin

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
My house
I personally hate level 5 vip on bedrock. I have every single rank, and a few extra bundles, and you know how many lobby trails I have, 1. The cosmetic that matters to me the most is trails, and the only way I can manage to get one, is by doing seasonal lobby hunts, which either way, everyone is going to end up getting it by looking up the locations, essentially making my trail obsolete. Not only that, but I get more perks on java for paying less than I did on bedrock, even without my plus subscription which really puts vip levels to shame. If anything they should fix vip levels, but normal levels are something that I think should be rewarded as well, as I see many people with levels exceeding 100, and get nothing for they're achievements.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I personally hate level 5 vip on bedrock. I have every single rank, and a few extra bundles, and you know how many lobby trails I have, 1. The cosmetic that matters to me the most is trails, and the only way I can manage to get one, is by doing seasonal lobby hunts, which either way, everyone is going to end up getting it by looking up the locations, essentially making my trail obsolete. Not only that, but I get more perks on java for paying less than I did on bedrock, even without my plus subscription which really puts vip levels to shame. If anything they should fix vip levels, but normal levels are something that I think should be rewarded as well, as I see many people with levels exceeding 100, and get nothing for they're achievements.
I know right trails are so cool and the only people who have them are the people who bought bundles in 2018 they need to give more trails to vip level I am vip 3 and I only have the blackball hunt trail because I thought it would be fun so I did it without looking it up , and like half the people on the server have it so it is nothing special

@Younisco i am upset with the quality of my product BAD ADMIN I WANT A TREIAL PLEASEEEEEEEE

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Yea I would like to see levels have a use. I'm almost level 50 and I feel like it would be fair to have cosmetics, maybe not every level but every 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100 levels (a higher level milestone means a better reward).

Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom