Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
:cube_dark: :cube_dark: Sound Effect And Pop Up When Levelling Up :cube_dark: :cube_dark:

Whenever you gain another level there should be a pop up on screen with a sound effect(vanilla Minecraft gaining levels sound?) that says “congratulations on reaching level *insert level here*”. It would give the player a feeling of accomplishment. Ofc this would be even better if levels have rewards but for now this is a step in the right direction.​

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
Sounds like a great idea to me! If I'm not mistaken, the sound is already there, although I think that particles could also be added around the player when they get a level up. I also agree you should get some rewards because if you reach level 100, you only get the "new level" message and it doesn't seem like a good reward.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Sounds like a great idea to me! If I'm not mistaken, the sound is already there, although I think that particles could also be added around the player when they get a level up. I also agree you should get some rewards because if you reach level 100, you only get the "new level" message and it doesn't seem like a good reward.
I wasn’t aware the sound was already there cause I usually just don’t play with sound cause I’m cringe like that. But yeah I was thinking a couple particles and a win effect if you have one.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom