Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dexten

Jul 19, 2020
Nederlands
so i was tinken about a elo system someting like this

since the level arent used for anything i was thinking keep the level on the scoreboard but remove it from the xp bar and put ur elo there.

so it should go like this. u start with a 100 elo and than when u select the npc u can choose ranked matches or normal if u select ranked matches u will go in a ranked game

and than if u win the game u get +15 elo mabye for every egg break +3 elo and if u lose -15 elo and than when u done with the game and u won and u destroyed 3 eggs than u get 24 elo so there xp bar will say 1024. but if u lose u get -15 elo so it will say 985 mabye someting for rage quiting to like -10 elo but u continue playing and at a point u will get 1200 elo than u go up a rank and u play harder games with better ppl and that just continue

[ranks]

1000 elo: normal

1200 elo: beginner

1400 elo: good

2000 elo: pro

2500 elo: master

3000 elo: god

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
It’s too unclear for me already. I like the current system, and no additional changes are needed. You want skillbased matchmaking if I’m correct? Something like ranked games? Such things have been suggested before, but failed. I disagree for now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom