Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be another upgrade for the emerald generators in EggWars?

• Yes, this makes sense.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No, this is dumb.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Yes, but different time (please explain).

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
I think that there should be a level 3 emerald generator that would cost 25 emeralds to upgrade to. I think this because this would help combat campers even more, and many players know that it would be hard to upgrade anyways. Plus, on maps like UnderDaSea, where long games are substantially common, the Poison II arrows (if you know what I mean) would be much easier to get.

The generation time would be 4 seconds, and everything else would stay the same. What do you guys think?

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
no because then there will be one person upgrade, then everyone will just steal it.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I think 6-7 seconds would be a more appropriate time for a Level 3 Emerald Gen, and Level 2 should be changed to 10 (I think 1 starts at 15 seconds). Otherwise you could have stacks and stacks of Poison arrows or Knockback II mushrooms (PLEASE REMOVE THOSE).

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
I, personally, think that the Emerald generators becoming level 3 would be interesting, for the reason that it would prevent anyone from wanting to camp for god gear. This is good, and I don't see a good reason it shouldn't be this way.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I, personally, think that the Emerald generators becoming level 3 would be interesting, for the reason that it would prevent anyone from wanting to camp for god gear. This is good, and I don't see a good reason it shouldn't be this way.
This really wouldn't prevent them from camping; it would just have them camp for more god apples.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Yeah, that is true, but god apples are useless when you have knockback weapons...
Which is honestly why that stupid mushroom should be nerfed. You could kill a full diamond naked with that shroom. But that's an entirely different topic. I like the next level, but I just think 4 seconds is way too fast.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom