• indeed poop idea

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
So since the troll hat got removed as level 100 reward since the vanility update, it was not really fair against player who reached level 100 after it, I mean, being level 100 is not easy. So I thought how about a special level 100 cage, which is bigger than the normal size, like 2 by 2 blocks. But, the cage spawn areas are too small for it? Well, then replace the spawn areas, I mean spawn areas where the cages spawn.

Poop idea I know but I want to share my idea and maby someone can go further with this idea, I know it's a poop suggestion don't comment it please.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Agreed. More level-based loot please.

I believe there should be at least a reward for level 200 as well, because a really good friend of mine is over level 200, but seemed to have no reward for it at all, even though it's a really big milestone and means you gave the server a lot of your time. This definitely deserves something.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
What about a barrier cage for level 100 players, I think it would look very cool to ‘float’ in the air while waiting for your game to start...

Apart from that: this ‘level 100 barrier cage’ got suggested before the vanity update happened but it was hard to add because cages didn’t disappear after you spawned on your island/map before this update. (And as we all know; you can’t break barriers in gamemode 0)
But now cages do go away (disappear) after spawning, it would be pretty cool to have this ‘barrier/invisible cage’ ... ^-^ !!!!

Let me know what you think about this :D !!

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
What about a barrier cage for level 100 players, I think it would look very cool to ‘float’ in the air while waiting for your game to start...

Apart from that: this ‘level 100 barrier cage’ got suggested before the vanity update happened but it was hard to add because cages didn’t disappear after you spawned on your island/map before this update. (And as we all know; you can’t break barriers in gamemode 0)
But now cages do go away (disappear) after spawning, it would be pretty cool to have this ‘barrier/invisible cage’ ... ^-^ !!!!

Let me know what you think about this :D !!
I like your inspiration but I don't think a barrier cage is cool enough in my opinion, but maby others.

Dillen

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2017
Sweden
Great idea, level rewards would be nice. Specially level 100, as it takes a lot of time to reach, but even level 50 should get something, something along with the message "you are half way there ;3". Or just something nice like a hat..

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
The level system doesn't always favour good players to be honest, it means you just play a lot.

I just want some kind of reward for level 100, I mean, being a high level means you've played on the server for a very long time, which could be rewarded in some way, right?
It doesn't mean you've been on the server for a long time either.

I don't really object, however the cage being bigger than 3x3 won't work, so that's out the window.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
The rewards should be balanced and perhaps every 5 or even 10 levels. This will definitely give players more motivation to play games, to vote and to do daily challenges. Also, since players spend a lot of time and effort to reach their level, there should be more vanities or special vanities -- not only for players who reached level 100, but also for players who reached level 20, 30, 40, and so on.
Why not? You want players to give their convictions including a reasoning why they (dis)agree. Responding like you did seems quite faint and pointless to me.

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
The rewards should be balanced and perhaps every 5 or even 10 levels. This will definitely give players more motivation to play games, to vote and to do daily challenges. Also, since players spend a lot of time and effort to reach their level, there should be more vanities or special vanities -- not only for players who reached level 100, but also for players who reached level 20, 30, 40, and so on.

Why not? You want players to give their convictions including a reasoning why they (dis)agree. Responding like you did seems quite faint and pointless to me.
Then the level 100 rewards shouldn't be special anymore.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
The level system doesn't always favour good players to be honest, it means you just play a lot.

It doesn't mean you've been on the server for a long time either.

I don't really object, however the cage being bigger than 3x3 won't work, so that's out the window.
Can't you guys just add the troll hat back as level 100 reward? I don't think it's that big of a deal. Add a cage(Maybe a really cool and sleek looking cage, it has to be exceptionally good) and troll hat back.

Reactions: Juskebat
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game