Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmiB00s

Jun 28, 2016
DerpLand
When I want to put some words with letter ''ñ'', in chat says:''Some of the letters that you have used in this message are not allowed''.Some Spain words have got this letter, España=Spain, Años=Years Niño=Boy.

Why this letter is not allowed?

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I think it's because Minecraft doesn't support this letter so you can't say that letter. I think it has nothing to do with Cube.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Why this letter is not allowed?
They don't allow this kind of letters as people could use them to bypass the chat filter. I don't speak Spanish nor do I understand it, but I do believe that when people say "anos" it means "year". So conversations shouldn't be that hard to have a decent conversation. If you really need to use this type of letter, you can use /msg <name>, as the chat filter does not check private messages.

I think it's because Minecraft doesn't support this letter so you can't say that letter. I think it has nothing to do with Cube.
Copy/paste "Años" in your Minecraft chat ;) You're able to write it but Cubecraft's anti-swear prevents us from sending it.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
It's just cubecraft with their stupid and useless anti-swear filter. I mean come on, you can't put a / or a + in chat without your sentence getting censored. Oh, and by the way, what I just said isn't even allowed. Why? because I said: "you can't put a" and puta is spanish for whore. I mean come on, It's annoying as hell and if someone wants to say puta on cube the can whether some versions are censored or not. Examples on how easy it is to bypass: put4 put@ p[_]ta p(_)t@ P urfdrhi U rhfureghf T frghfire A pu+@ etc. Now of course not all of these examples would work, but you get my point. I can't even put a lenny face in chat? And it's not like censoring some stuff is going to stop bypassing. There will always be a way and it's extremely annoying. I really don't see the point.
(oh and don't forget the struggle when someones IGN is censored and you want to talk to them, yeah)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
It's just cubecraft with their stupid and useless anti-swear filter. I mean come on, you can't put a / or a + in chat without your sentence getting censored. Oh, and by the way, what I just said isn't even allowed. Why? because I said: "you can't put a" and puta is spanish for whore. I mean come on, It's annoying as hell and if someone wants to say puta on cube the can whether some versions are censored or not. Examples on how easy it is to bypass: put4 put@ p[_]ta p(_)t@ P urfdrhi U rhfureghf T frghfire A pu+@ etc. Now of course not all of these examples would work, but you get my point. I can't even put a lenny face in chat? And it's not like censoring some stuff is going to stop bypassing. There will always be a way and it's extremely annoying. I really don't see the point.
(oh and don't forget the struggle when someones IGN is censored and you want to talk to them, yeah)
Actually "put a" is being looked into for a possible fix but yes i agree with the censoring of some igns especially those it cencors for caps lock

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
People who plays on Cubecraft don't speak only english, admins should know and sometimes it's frustrating when you want to talk with someone who speaks a language different from english with other letters, but there are ways. Anyways, I think it should be added support for more letters from another languages.

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
Maybe it isn't supported in minecraft? Or it is just cubecrafts anti swear. It is pretty terrible.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
It's also hard to speak Italian with this filter. It's to prevent bypassing the antiswear, you can replace the vowels of swear words.

I still want it down though.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
The only chat bypass I can see using this letter can already be easily bypassed with the millions of spellings for it.
Edit: figured out another word but still isn't really worth it to get a special letter to bypass chat and possibly get muted

Reactions: CommunistCactus

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
People who plays on Cubecraft don't speak only english, admins should know and sometimes it's frustrating when you want to talk with someone who speaks a language different from english with other letters, but there are ways. Anyways, I think it should be added support for more letters from another languages.
Yeah it will be more easy and faster or less confusing for spanish speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
UncleSpect wrote on MarkDeEngeMan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow mark! 🎈
anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Heya cool person how are you today?:D
Kazwa wrote on Dreamer's profile.
thanks for the follow Dreamer! ^-^
images (1).jpg
Top Bottom