Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3
Cubecraft I love you, but at least 2 days I don't like to play skywars. Why ? Let me anwser you.
There's a lot of hackers there (i'm not going to talk about campers), I know , you have a milion of players playing at your server, but your anticheat and your staff can'ty ban every hackers on the server, but don't you have a anticheat? If you have it, you should make it better, because nobody likes hackers and if Iit continues you will lost a lot of players !
Please, resolve this problem, if you can i'd like to see a answer from a staff member, like a helper or a moderator.
A hug from Portugal !

Reactions: OliverOCS

fhettie

Oct 24, 2016
Cubecraft I love you, but at least 2 days I don't like to play skywars. Why ? Let me anwser you.
There's a lot of hackers there (i'm not going to talk about campers), I know , you have a milion of players playing at your server, but your anticheat and your staff can'ty ban every hackers on the server, but don't you have a anticheat? If you have it, you should make it better, because nobody likes hackers and if Iit continues you will lost a lot of players !
Please, resolve this problem, if you can i'd like to see a answer from a staff member, like a helper or a moderator.
A hug from Portugal !
they are working on a new anti-cheat. please be patient.

N

Nikboo

I am very sorry about this. The staff team are trying to do everything they can to win the battle against hackers but it is very difficult to do so becase we're such a large server!

Moderators and helpers are constantly on the look out for hackers in games, and we will punish cheaters if we run into them. If you find a hacker in a game, then please report it, with video evidence, at http://reports.cubecraft.net

The Cubecraft management team are also looking for extra pairs of helping hands to look for rule-breakers on the network and currently, helper applications are open! If you would like to help the server by punishing hackers, then feel free to apply!

The developers are also working on a new anti-cheat, however creating an anti-cheat takes quite a lot of time, so we need to be patient for this to be finished and perfected.

If you have any more questions or concerns about how we deal with hackers, then feel free to PM me. :)

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! :( I wish you the best of luck in the future ^.^
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulationssss <3
zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Top Bottom