Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeYb

Nov 27, 2015
Hello, I am a player on cubecraft and me and my mates decided to build a map and send it in to become a map for the server, ultimately we got shot down and moved on. But as of the new eggwars update it has come to my attention the new solo map Farms is the map we made with a different block pallet I dont request you remove it but that me and my friend at least get some recognition for our stolen work or at least a discussion with whom ever this concerns. Thank you. Here is a link to our submitted map https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/twister-eggwars-map-submission.62383/

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Hello. Please wait patiently for someone of higher authority to handle this issue. Thank you.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Well they do feature a few similar objects (windmills, a barn, etc.) but to be fair, you can't really make a map named Farm without a barn, and windmills are pretty standard on farms too. Yours has a pretty clear "Twister" theme, while our new map lacks that. There's a clear difference in build design for all the structures, more than just a pallet swap. Really, the only thing that was "copied" is the idea, and you can't really claim dibs on an idea.

That said, nice work on your twister map. I remember @Driii made a twister for her builder application many moons ago.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Hi

I built the map farm and I honestly never saw your map. I'll tell you the exact process how I made it though. I googled 'cartoon farm'. Then took inspiration from lots of pictures. Then I built it. Although the two maps use the same theme, they look very different, more than just the block pallete. The island terraforming, the decoration, the execution of the structure. They only have the same idea and elements of a farm in common. Hope this clears things up
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom