Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
2 years is insane i tought cube was quit(idk how to write) fast with updates
Fast? I think cubecraft is everything BUT fast on their updates, A friend and me reported a bug in late november, an important one where you woudn't get any kill credit if a player left before you threw them in the void, STILL not fixed

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
Fast? I think cubecraft is everything BUT fast on their updates, A friend and me reported a bug in late november, an important one where you woudn't get any kill credit if a player left before you threw them in the void, STILL not fixed
wow i never knew..

Aethiria

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2018
Your Imagination
That didn't make any sense at all, who takes care about the forums? Real life people like you and me
Yes REAL people take care of the forums and moderate it, but it isn't something they had to do. It's not a serious thing about life.

lel really? icking a fight because of a joke lell
Too be fair he did complain that this isn't the time to "make a joke" instead of just leaving it. So really, it isn't my fault ^^

I'm just going to ignore the rest and let the thread continue to serve it's purpose.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes REAL people take care of the forums and moderate it, but it isn't something they had to do. It's not a serious thing about life.

Too be fair he did complain that this isn't the time to "make a joke".
Just reply with a normal awnser to this thread, I don't need all of these arguments about life, some people take this seriously, aka wannabes

Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom