Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 469419

I don't agree with this, one of the most attractive things about emerald and obsidian rank is being able to fly in the lobby. Diamond ranks are able to vote in nearly all game modes and i think that's good enough for its price.

He's meaning to bedrock, not java.

pls let us fly

Though I'm not VIP this a great idea, you would be able to fly around the amazing lobbies.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
The highest rank in Java can fly, so I don't see a reason why Bedrock ranks shouldn't!

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I agree with this suggestion, and I think this should be around about a VIP Level 3 feature. If this was a feature, it would persuade a lot of players to reach VIP Level 3, because I personally would love to fly around the lobby and take a look at the sightings. And like you said, it would give those with VIP Level 3+ some more recognition. The only problem I can think of is there may be quite a lot of reports of players flying in the lobby, without the reporter knowing that this is a feature for VIP Level 3 players.
Other than that, I would be excited if this was a feature. +1 from me :).

Reactions: BabeGoth

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
I think it's a no. As CC has no anticheat currently fro bedrock (at least no proper one) A hacker could just be flying in the lobby and nobody would know. There's also the problem with buddies. They'd have to code buddies to fly as well. I like the idea for a day where the anti cheat has been developed better.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I'm almost VIP level 2 now and I actually have no reason to improve my VIP level, anyways if a fly feature gets added then this would definitely change for me.

+1

TerrorNotMe

Apr 19, 2020
pls let us fly
there's no way to tell whose vip and whose not if you have chat off and gamertags/usernames hidden via mods
we wanna stand out more, even add a cape or somethin idk

I do not agree with flying because then that eliminates other peoples ranks but maybe making them stand out more could be interesting, Maybe suggesting a few more ideas?

person9595

Apr 18, 2020
This has Already been Implements in Java edition, but I'm Sure they will add it Soon to Bedrock. +1

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
pls let us fly
there's no way to tell whose vip and whose not if you have chat off and gamertags/usernames hidden via mods
we wanna stand out more, even add a cape or somethin idk
Agreedddd

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom