Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
There’s a thing that when you’re banned from the forums , you cannot view conversations. The thing is, the ban reason is in your conversations, therefore you should be able to see what you’re banned for. Right now in order to see it you have to either
1. Wait until after the ban is lifted
Or 2. Ask a staff member in the CubeCraft discord.
I for one think that is dumb and so that people should be able to see what they are banned for so they know what they are doing wrong and either appeal if they believe they are not guilty or not if they knowingly made a mistake.
Also I think you should be able to view the rules when forum banned as well so that you have a clear understanding of what the staff believed you violated. It’s very stupid that you cannot log out to view the rules, so if you get perm banned and need to review the rules you might accidentally start breaking those rules.

Also, we should add a category where people can appeal forum bans instead of appealing on the CC discord (in case they somehow get banned from the discord and can’t appeal)
Thanks for reading now upvote my suggestion please

edit: 25-0! this really needs to be added now.

Last edited:

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Hey hoi,

I agree that there has to come some way to appeal your forum ban instead of making a ticket in the discord server. Further, I suspect that when you have a network ban you have broken the rules in such a way that you can also think that that is absolutely not allowed.
That's my opinion.

Nubnub

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Yes! I agree! Not everyone has/uses Discord.
I recently got banned for a week and I couldn’t even view why! Although the ban was just, I would’ve like to have seen the reason! I agree with this suggestion!

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
Hey hoi,

I agree that there has to come some way to appeal your forum ban instead of making a ticket in the discord server.
yeah
Further, I suspect that when you have a network ban you have broken the rules in such a way that you can also think that that is absolutely not allowed.
That's my opinion.
ok I don’t understand this part can you reword it a bit better please

Reactions: Reesle

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
ok I don’t understand this part can you reword it a bit better please
ofc, when you have received a permanent ban, in my opinion, you have done something that is really not allowed, or you have been punished so often that you do not learn from it, in those cases I think you have ruined it for yourself and that you do not deserve an unban.

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
ofc, when you have received a permanent ban, in my opinion, you have done something that is really not allowed, or you have been punished so often that you do not learn from it, in those cases I think you have ruined it for yourself and that you do not deserve an unban.
yeah good point there although some people do get perm offenced even if they really did nothing wrong that time and it should still be appealable other it wouldn’t be fair

• Agree
Reactions: 99th_DutchNubnub
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Top Bottom