Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
I just necroposted on a thread by accident after I quoted it but then I realized the last reply was 3 months ago so I went to delete my post but now I can’t and I already got a necroposting warning so help! I don’t want to get banned from another server’s forums again, I’m still currently banned from one.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Well a big problem is that Moderators are not able to see deleted posts (not talking about profile messages), just because how the forums work. If this suggestion would get implemented players can swear and delete it right after and will get away with breaking a rule. Because of that I disagree, sorry.

Reactions: xHappyMood

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Well a big problem is that Moderators are not able to see deleted posts (not talking about profile messages), just because how the forums work. If this suggestion would get implemented players can swear and delete it right after and will get away with breaking a rule.
I didn't think of it that way

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
I just necroposted on a thread by accident after I quoted it but then I realized the last reply was 3 months ago so I went to delete my post but now I can’t and I already got a necroposting warning so help! I don’t want to get banned from another server’s forums again, I’m still currently banned from one.
They 24h banned me already so now I’m mad 😠!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom