Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 30, 2020
My only issue with this server is that you cannot /report unless you are premium, this is counter productive to the server as it allows hackers to go unpunished even though they are ruining games.

since most of the world is on lockdown currently there has certainly been an increase in hackers online.

not all players can record and report since you need a good computer, and even if you do your game has been ruined before they are banned.

i've suggested this to staff online before to which they said "people will abuse it" , this is quite pointless because even if players do abuse the command and report people who aren't hacking, they wont get banned and the anticheat will work as planned. this is what hypixel do and they seem to manage with 90,000 players on at peak time who all have access to this command

allowing this change would make the server more enjoyable and fair for all players.

Reactions: Walkingmamal93
D

Deleted member 492126

Hypixel's /wdr command works differently: when you use /wdr, the anti-cheat starts watching the player and bans him if he's cheating.
On CubeCraft, an in-game report alerts the staff members, not the anti-cheat. The anti-cheat is already watching every player.
If every player had access to /report, the staff team would be overwhelmed and wouldn't be able to handle all reports.

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
It is a bad idea as staff ( as mentioned before ) would be overwhelmed with the big amount of reports users would do. Furthermore, even people with ranks have a limited amount of reports per day to avoid overwhelming staff. :p

Reactions: StonePlus

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
No, Stoneplus gave the reason! At moment the amount of /reports used by only ranks is already too much for staff! Giving this to everyone would render the command almost useless... The command has been abused in the past. So as long as the staff team isn't much bigger than it is now, I think it should stay as it is now!

Reactions: StonePlus
Mar 30, 2020
you should get more staff then, you're just admitting that you dont have enough staff to police the server. i think you just want to make money by having to buy a rank to report.

Mar 30, 2020
Hypixel's /wdr command works differently: when you use /wdr, the anti-cheat starts watching the player and bans him if he's cheating.
On CubeCraft, an in-game report alerts the staff members, not the anti-cheat. The anti-cheat is already watching every player.
If every player had access to /report, the staff team would be overwhelmed and wouldn't be able to handle all reports.
then wouldnt it be better to use Hypixels system?

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
then wouldnt it be better to use Hypixels system?
Hypixel and Cubecraft are fundamentally different servers and cubecraft would have to spend a lot of time (which they currently do not have) to develop this new suggestion. I don't think this is necessary as I only see hackers around 4 times a week. The staff is doing a good job and should be applauded for the work they put in

Mar 30, 2020
He literally said that sentinel is already watching every player. So it would be useless if added.
yes but sentinel doesn't work properly. Hypixels system works a lot better to this system. i've been playing both these servers for years and i've never had a problem with hackers on hypixel despite there being plenty. what you can do on hypixel is report for a certain reason such as 'fly' or 'aimbot' which bans them quicker. this anticheat only seems to work if people start flying or using speed, apart from that it doesn't really work quick enough.

Mar 30, 2020
Hypixel and Cubecraft are fundamentally different servers and cubecraft would have to spend a lot of time (which they currently do not have) to develop this new suggestion. I don't think this is necessary as I only see hackers around 4 times a week. The staff is doing a good job and should be applauded for the work they put in
yes i like the staff and im sure they work hard. however the system used at the moment is not functioning properly and needs to be changed.

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
yes but sentinel doesn't work properly. Hypixels system works a lot better to this system. i've been playing both these servers for years and i've never had a problem with hackers on hypixel despite there being plenty. what you can do on hypixel is report for a certain reason such as 'fly' or 'aimbot' which bans them quicker. this anticheat only seems to work if people start flying or using speed, apart from that it doesn't really work quick enough.
Sentinel is a great anticheat and it has banned countless amount of hackers! Also Sentinel is kind of in its early stages, which means that the anticheat will get much better over the years!

Mar 30, 2020
Sentinel is a great anticheat and it has banned countless amount of hackers! Also Sentinel is kind of in its early stages, which means that the anticheat will get much better over the years!
i hope it does improve. my games have been ruined recently with hackers for a few weeks now so just thought i would suggest something. i think the server is great regardless!

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
yeah my frames get too low when i record, and even if i record and report my game has already been ruined so there isnt much point. :(
There are good Softwares to record your screen for lower-end PCs such as Bandicam or maybe your GPU default encoder? These should to much affect your FPS. Otherwise, there will probably be Premium player matchmaking with the hacker next round...

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom