Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iFantastic

Aug 1, 2016
Hi, I think it's very annoying for people with a bad pc (like me) to have the fireworks win effect. It just drops my fps to 0 and it's very annoying... Maybe make it so it only shoots one firework every second? You would maybe think just to turn the firework particles off, but then some cages are really boring and the firework bow is like nothing. So what I want is to nerve the fireworks win effect so it shoots only one firework per second or less :).

Reactions: Eli

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
they already did that in the new update... are you saying that they need to reduce the fireworks even more? Also how much fps do you get normally

"The firework from upgrading a generator has been reduced, players do not longer get any major lag spikes. If it's still an issue in the future, I'll get the effect changed. Thanks! :D" This was said by Camezonda on Friday, when the eggwars update came out

@Camezonda

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
And some fireworks bring ur fps down to 0? Damn. Maybe try using optifine, and disable all animations. That really boosts fps. Should fix this issue.

Reactions: God.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Hes talking about the fireworks from upgrading gens in eggwars, not the win effect

D

Deleted member 428223

In my old PC this also caused me problems of lag, its a good idea :)

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
Hi, I think it's very annoying for people with a bad pc (like me) to have the fireworks win effect. It just drops my fps to 0 and it's very annoying... Maybe make it so it only shoots one firework every second? You would maybe think just to turn the firework particles off, but then some cages are really boring and the firework bow is like nothing. So what I want is to nerve the fireworks win effect so it shoots only one firework per second or less :).
I dont think it should be removed... a bad PC isnt valid

Reactions: God. and Story

iFantastic

Aug 1, 2016
@Siza I do use a different win effect but say for example in team gamemodes or when you lose, some other people have it and then I lag.

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
i have the creeper firework arrow trail and if i shoot a arrow i get a laggspike.. And also i was bowspamming someone and he lagged so much from the fireworks that he crashed lol

Reactions: God.

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
It's indeed annoying for those who don't have a good PC, but on the other hand, you can turn off particles in the settings menu of Minecraft.

Reactions: CasGamer175

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
It's indeed annoying for those who don't have a good PC, but on the other hand, you can turn off particles in the settings menu of Minecraft.
Then u cant play minerware, and you cant tell whether someone has a potion effect. Easier to just reduce the fireworks from this win effect.

iFantastic

Aug 1, 2016
If you turn off the particles, U cant see the particles on some cages and like the particles on the firework bow and then firework is really boring...

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom