Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hannex

Dec 13, 2021
Lucky islands sweat here, i honestly love the update overall but the gamemode needs some rebalancing.

The idea of better lucky blocks at mid is good, but its the rainbow one at the middle that is way too overpowered. Some drops like the yoink rod (i think it can drop a totem too, thats great) are fair. But then the main ones, giga sword and /fly are just ridiculous. Breaking one block should not give you the power of flight or an instakill weapon in any game, even if its just for 15 seconds. My suggestion is that the /fly drop gets removed and the giga sword gets nerfed, maybe like a 10 damage sword.

The rainbow block doesnt have much variety either, only a few drops so heres some ideas of what drops to add: Multishot crossbow and 3-6 fireworks (that actually do damage), soul speed 2-3 gold boots and 32 soul soil, iron leggings with swift sneak 2-3, 32 tnt and a flint n steel because sometimes a little chaos is fun.

Also this is separate, but please consider removing the glowing silverfish, glowing chickens and spectral arrow drops since the glowing effect causes a lot of fps lag in these newer versions.

Thank you <3

Last edited:

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
The idea of better lucky blocks at mid is good, but its the rainbow one at the middle that is way too overpowered. Some drops like the yoink rod (i think it can drop a totem too, thats great) are fair. But then the main ones, giga sword and /fly are just ridiculous. Breaking one block should not give you the power of flight or an instakill weapon in any game, even if its just for 15 seconds. My suggestion is that the /fly drop gets removed and the giga sword gets nerfed, maybe like a 10 damage sword.
Honestly, I never once played Java, but according to what you’re telling me this sounds ridiculous. I agree that the instakill sword needs to be nerfed. But maybe instead of comepletely getting rid of flight, do you think it would be better if they just made it 5 seconds instead? Because I think the flight would be pretty cool and unique.
Either way, here’s an :agree: from me!

IcePancake

Novice Member
May 14, 2020
I agree with you, why use a yoink rod to steal your enemies stuff when you can instant kill them or kill them extremely easily and get their loot THAT WAY. I don't mind if the op block gives op stuff (it's in the name). Things like a quickcharge 5 crossbow with 14 durability (which is basically an automatic bow with crossbow stats that can be used 15 times) would be completely fine, since that could get countered by just using a shield, shield wand, dodging arrows and stalling out the durability.
Yoink rod should still get a durability increase sinse it's still very weak imo

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom