Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

agatecarrot517

Novice Member
Jan 26, 2023
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
Pronouns
He/Him
I think a good addition would be when someone dies in any game mode a red firework would be launched to show that someone died.

Other servers have that feature like TubNet and more, so I think CubeCraft should also do it.

I would also suggest in EggWars when an egg is broken/destroyed lightning should stroke the egg to show that it’s destroyed.

I think this would be a good addition because specially in places where there is a lot of players you can easily see when someone died or in EggWars you can see where the egg that was destroyed you know where to go to kill them or you know where to not go to destroy an egg because it is already destroyed.

xLucq

Nov 21, 2018
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I think a good addition would be when someone dies in any game mode a red firework would be launched to show that someone died.

Other servers have that feature like TubNet and more, so I think CubeCraft should also do it.

I would also suggest in EggWars when an egg is broken/destroyed lightning should stroke the egg to show that it’s destroyed.

I think this would be a good addition because specially in places where there is a lot of players you can easily see when someone died or in EggWars you can see where the egg that was destroyed you know where to go to kill them or you know where to not go to destroy an egg because it is already destroyed.
I don’t think the firework feature would be a good thing, especially in skywars. But the egg lightning strike would be cool.

• Love
Reactions: Reesle

s1ix0n

Aug 18, 2023
Yea like what the previous person said game lag might be an issue and if your in an inclosed space will the firework not damage you if you kill someone

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom