Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IAmJazz

Aug 21, 2015
You shouldn't even care.
So I've thought about leaving CCG for a while. I mean, 1. Skyblock is never going to come back up, 2. No one really appreciates me, 3. CCG isn't the same as it used to be, and I don't like how many people there are ( though it's great for Marco and Joe! :) ). So there isn't really much to say about it - I am leaving. Some of you are: YAY WHIPEE HE'S GONE! - And some are: :( :( :( Do you have to go?
Anyways, I would just like to mention a few names I think are special to me and are great friends, though I am not really close with anyone right now.
(These people might not have ts/forums so don't make a big deal about me mentioning ign's.)

1. - Cherry809 - IG
2. - @Driii - Forums And IG (Outstanding Mod, Responsible! :))
3. - @_Manoo_ Forums (Visits IG Occasionally) (Even though he's already left :()
4. - Derpy_Justin - IG
5. - @KemoGamer - Forums (Great Adviser! :)) P.S. Note - Glad you got PKB
6. - @WolfWhispers - Forums, Plug DJ, IG (Kind Person!)
7. - @Younisco - Forums And IG (Great Sport and Adviser!)
8. - (Sure you know him) Finn - Forums and IG (Funny/Fun)
9. -@Joe Henry - Super Great Owner
10. - @Marco Slater - Super Great Owner
11. - @Jinjo98 - Administrator
12. - @Dai_Mutsmato - IG and Forums/ts
13. - PunkSoul - Not sure if has Forums but IG (Outstanding Friend! Funny!)

So no biggy, I'll visit occasionally, and I hope everyone still enjoys having CCG as a Wonderful MC Server. Bye everyone!!! :( :)

Reactions: WolfWhispers

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
It's (nearly) always sad to see someone leaving. Good luck with everything you'll do in the future!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom