Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
This forum is now a serious joke now and I mean that. I can't go to the lobby or game discussion channels to see at least 1 player make 4 incredibly dead posts that no one to reply to using bad English and everything really and I used to think. Nah it's fine it's just one person but now it seems like more and more people just think it's okay to post 4 POST ABOUT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN THE FORUMS.

Seriously I give up because at this point. I think what is better for the forums is the forums to just be limited to news and bug/player reports but that is the only thing that is good for this forum because as of rn. The forums are littered with junk discussions and I really realized that after I won't name them but just made posts on things that don't exist and I made my post about growing tons of birch in the birch forest island. cubecraft.net/threads/over-samplifying-my-birch-island.321788/ I thought that's what the cubecraft forums need a good post but no it only got 1 reply from a moderator telling me to show what it looks like after it has grown witch I did do but that's not the point. The point is that I thought that the post I made would gain more traction but instead, what gained traction is underaged forum users making posts about something that is done in private like reports about players or bug reports or just really dumb things.

But I have one more thing to prove and that is the forums dying and it definitely is dying and I can just prove it by looking at the about of people who said happy birthday.

That's how many people said happy birthday last year and it was so many that I had to decrease the page size to 50.
1685618106989.png

This is how many people said it this year in fact tbh no one managed to say it on the day of my birthday. T-T
1685618273516.png

Overall I think that the cubecraft forums are just a lost cause for me to chat in and I am not expecting people to agree with me but with the way things are going I won't be surprised if these forums shut down and tbh the unofficial cubecraft Reddit is a better forum to talk in than this place.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This forum is now a serious joke now and I mean that. I can't go to the lobby or game discussion channels to see at least 1 player make 4 incredibly dead posts that no one to reply to using bad English and everything really and I used to think. Nah it's fine it's just one person but now it seems like more and more people just think it's okay to post 4 POST ABOUT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN THE FORUMS.

Seriously I give up because at this point. I think what is better for the forums is the forums to just be limited to news and bug/player reports but that is the only thing that is good for this forum because as of rn. The forums are littered with junk discussions and I really realized that after I won't name them but just made posts on things that don't exist and I made my post about growing tons of birch in the birch forest island. cubecraft.net/threads/over-samplifying-my-birch-island.321788/ I thought that's what the cubecraft forums need a good post but no it only got 1 reply from a moderator telling me to show what it looks like after it has grown witch I did do but that's not the point. The point is that I thought that the post I made would gain more traction but instead, what gained traction is underaged forum users making posts about something that is done in private like reports about players or bug reports or just really dumb things.

But I have one more thing to prove and that is the forums dying and it definitely is dying and I can just prove it by looking at the about of people who said happy birthday.

That's how many people said happy birthday last year and it was so many that I had to decrease the page size to 50.
View attachment 221125
This is how many people said it this year in fact tbh no one managed to say it on the day of my birthday. T-T
View attachment 221126
Overall I think that the cubecraft forums are just a lost cause for me to chat in and I am not expecting people to agree with me but with the way things are going I won't be surprised if these forums shut down and tbh the unofficial cubecraft Reddit is a better forum to talk in than this place.
The Forums yes has seen a bit less activity as of late due to java community getting a bit smaller but this does not mean that the forums should just be scrapped entirely. The forums is also used for other things such as reports ,rules and other important sections.

With the less/no Happy birthdays this year Unless you put your birthday in https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-birthday-calendar.216210/ then it would be harder to find your birthday without looking at your profile or the "Todays birthday" section in members :( I am sorry you had less this year and hopefully next year you'll have more!

What im trying to say overall is that the forums is a great place and is the best place to hear what the community really want

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, right now Сubecraft (not just the forums) is going through some bad times, but I think this is due to the fact that not many updates have been released lately, but I think after the update 1.19 for the Bedrock and fixing bugs everything will be as before

P.S. Happy birthday(late)

Last edited:

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him
While I understand your frustration with the current state of the forum and the abundance of irrelevant or low-quality posts, it is important to consider the diverse nature of the community and its members' interests. While some posts may not appeal to you personally, they might be meaningful or enjoyable to others. The forum serves as a platform for players to engage and share their thoughts, regardless of the topic's relevance or significance. Restricting the forum to only news and bug/player reports might limit the creative expression and community interaction that can foster a sense of belonging and inclusivity. It is crucial to encourage constructive discussions and provide guidance to users who may need help navigating appropriate forum etiquette rather than dismissing the entire platform as dying based solely on the number of birthday wishes.

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion, it’s important for the forums to remain a place where anyone who plays cubecraft can express themselves and their ideas. I can see why it may be unpleasant to see bad posts or threads on forums. At the moment, the best solution I have is to sort by tending. However, a better solution would be to allow players to sort posts by if the user posting is a novice member or above. Personally, I don’t care about this being an issue, as I always try to read the latest threads regardless of quality, but if you think something similar to this should be implemented, you could post this idea as a suggestion.

Reactions: Lyriie and Hoshi

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
In my opinion, it’s important for the forums to remain a place where anyone who plays cubecraft can express themselves and their ideas. I can see why it may be unpleasant to see bad posts or threads on forums. At the moment, the best solution I have is to sort by tending. However, a better solution would be to allow players to sort posts by if the user posting is a novice member or above. Personally, I don’t care about this being an issue, as I always try to read the latest threads regardless of quality, but if you think something similar to this should be implemented, you could post this idea as a suggestion.
Sorting by trending is useless because the only trending post is the bad post and bad posts get better traction.

Yes, I am somehow in this forum.

This just feels like one giant complain about people not wishing you a happy birthday
Jeze maybe I shouldn't have mentioned my birthday as a data source.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit: Sorry for not using multi quotes.

Last edited:

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
While I do agree that the forums have been a little (really) dead and the only activity comes from these ‘bad’ posts as you call them, I do think you should indeed consider the fact that the forums should be a place that nurtures every community member’s interests and thoughts, not only yours or other members ‘who can provide quality posts’.

I personally appreciate them trying to make the forums a bit less dead even if that means having to deal with posts of less quality.

As Salty mentioned, there are other ways to integrate yourself into the community and make yourself known: Like sharing your birthday in the CubeCraft birthday thread or posting way more frequently and consistently. If you do that, other community members will be more likely to notice you and remember you, and in this case also your birthday.

Reactions: Lyriie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
GiGaGekkies wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday xx
Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom