Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
Plus why do you care if your a Java player this for bedrock read tags buddy for the first time
This is a very general topic, so I don't see why it has to be limited to Bedrock. You can easily form an opinion based on the context
Also stop saying leaderboard players have been grinding forever even though most have only be grind for a few months.
This still means that your at several months of a disadvantage though? This makes it heavily biased towards long time playing players and barely gives new players a chance

• Disagree
Reactions: Wave Master7S

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a very general topic, so I don't see why it has to be limited to Bedrock. You can easily form an opinion based on the context

This still means that your at several months of a disadvantage though? This makes it heavily biased towards long time playing players and barely gives new players a chance
Read I added a monthly leaderboard but with fewer rewards than all time.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Bruh there’s already a thread about monthly leaderboards and I agree with it but you can easily get on most leaderboards smh. Also rewarding players who actually have tried hard is better then rewarding players you play 1 game then they lose and quit cubecraft. Plus why do you care if your a Java player this for bedrock read tags buddy for the first time, and I can’t just copy threads buddy. So yeah the monthly will be in it and the rewards will be, Monthly leaderboards prefix and a silver trail. Happy now? Also stop saying leaderboard players have been grinding forever even though most have only be grind for a few months. I don’t get it on why you think leaderboard players are addicted to the game because they’re not. They decided the wanted to try hard and they should be rewarded unlike somebody who plays for fun.
well im sorry for stepping on your toes lol, no need to react this attacked. im just making a point, no need to discriminate someone for playing the different platform. if i think lb players grinded forever (which is true lol) thats how i feel about it, there's literally no discussion possible about my opinion.

• Disagree
Reactions: Wave Master7S

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
well im sorry for stepping on your toes lol, no need to react this attacked. im just making a point, no need to discriminate someone for playing the different platform. if i think lb players grinded forever (which is true lol) thats how i feel about it, there's literally no discussion possible about my opinion.
As being a long time lb player I can agree with Grinding for lb takes ages and when your on there its a constant fight to stay on it. I was on 7 at one point but now im only on 4

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom