Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzLodgedd

May 3, 2021
Turkey
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that having parkour leaderboards in the lobbies would enhance the dynamic of the lobbies a bit for people to check they're stats maybe there can be like a parkour history every time they've reached at the end of the parkour. I think it could show right next to the parkour who are the top ten amonst the players who finished it, and it would look better imo instead of only having basic parkours. A small idea but still cool to suggest.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that having parkour leaderboards in the lobbies would enhance the dynamic of the lobbies a bit for people to check they're stats maybe there can be like a parkour history every time they've reached at the end of the parkour. I think it could show right next to the parkour who are the top ten amonst the players who finished it, and it would look better imo instead of only having basic parkours. A small idea but still cool to suggest.
I don't think so only because the time doesn't update between updates and if a parkour lobby was easier in a old update (like in Minerware) then it be harder to get. It a good idea tho and if cubecraft would fix the leaderboard I agree with this.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I really like this idea! Cubecraft should implement it!

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom