Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should lava be removed from cubecraft?

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • No

    Votes: 28 96.6%

  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
653
1,591
289
25
the Netherlands
So much people use lava if I'm better at PvP than them.. It's really annoying. It's not the player with the most skill wins but the players with lava buckets will be the last remaining.
I assume you're refering to SkyWars. In that case, lava buckets are simply a part of SkyWars. I suggest you to play Duels or FFA if the lava annoys you.
 
Dec 4, 2017
41
53
18
25
So much people use lava if I'm better at PvP than them.. It's really annoying. It's not the player with the most skill wins but the players with lava buckets will be the last remaining.
You dropped this:
salt-packing-bags-250x250.jpg
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom