• No

Votes: 28 96.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
So much people use lava if I'm better at PvP than them.. It's really annoying. It's not the player with the most skill wins but the players with lava buckets will be the last remaining.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
So much people use lava if I'm better at PvP than them.. It's really annoying. It's not the player with the most skill wins but the players with lava buckets will be the last remaining.
Lava may not require that much "skill" but, it's part of the game, it's completely valid, if people tend to use lava a lot then, you should adapt yourself and learn how to avoid these attacks.
If you find lava annoying, just face it and learn to deal with it.
Edit: I have been killed many, many, many times by a player with lava, but still I don't think it should be deleted it's a way too drastic solution.
While I agree with you that players abuse this, maybe there's a solution like, reducing the amount of lava buckets on chests.

Reactions: Kloska

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I don't agree, it's just a tactic and I think it belongs to skywars.
Like Ariana said, the players who use it, are just smart. (Like me :p jkjkjkjk)
Maybe they aren't better than you, but they are just smarter.
And, like Elivat said, it's not very hard to avoid lava attacks.
Btw, why do you think we have water?

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Btw, why do you think we have water?
To prevent fall damage
To climb a 3 block wall faster
To make TNT not do environmental damage
To create a way back up if you fall off the map
To trap people into obsidian
To create distance between you and someone else so you can gap
To break string, only really useful in HCF
To break out of cobwebs
To be cruel and drown people
To put out fire if they use fns
To break nether portals
These are a whole bunch of other things water buckets are for.
You've never been on badlion, in build UHC they can use lava buckets so sweatily it's insane, your just trading hits with him, you don't even see him trade his sword out for anything, next thing you know you see the fire animation on your screen and start asking questions. Just use a water bucket to get out, it you don't have one place a block near you and swim up to it. I usually have my water bucket in 8 (which I switched to F key) or 5 if I have a lava bucket and if I have 2 lava buckets I put water in 6. Hey but that's just me.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
To prevent fall damage
To climb a 3 block wall faster
To make TNT not do environmental damage
To create a way back up if you fall off the map
To trap people into obsidian
To create distance between you and someone else so you can gap
To break string, only really useful in HCF
To break out of cobwebs
To be cruel and drown people
To put out fire if they use fns
To break nether portals
These are a whole bunch of other things water buckets are for.
Sorry, but I think you understood me wrong.
I know how to use a bucket of water :p

comfyyy

Lava is part a critical part of Minecraft PvP. Period. Just because we get killed by it, it doesn't mean that we have to remove it. It'd be like saying "Oh, I don't like bears, and they have killed humans before. Let's remove them from the face of the earth." Not exactly the best solution.

Reactions: Siftenly

LonelyNartyta

Apr 10, 2017
Catalonia
I think that they should eliminate the lava in the height, then, you put the lava and it is not placed. Many people make a tower and place lava on your face. That is disgusting xD

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
It requires skill too, to switch fast to your lava bucket slot and switch back fast, you also have to place it good/smart so the other player doesn't just avoid it easily. Also, if the other person is full diamond, and you dont have a chestplate or something, you can place lava fast and gapple up so you still have a chance. If lava is used against you, make sure to have a water bucket in a hotkeyslot so you don't lose too many hearts because of the lava. -1 for me

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Lava is part of the game, just like PvP.
You don't only need skills to win, but you also have to think.

Good PvP'er + Being tactical = WIN (Mostly)

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
What if you dont have water?
Block the lava up. You need a fast reaction. If you still get lavaed. You're forward strafing, which isn't good at all. Learn to hold D and W or A and W to strafe them from the side. I hope this helps.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I mean... it’s skywars. No matter how good you are at pvp, there are a few more styles of pvp such as pve. So it really doesnt matter at all, what you do is use and find the best way to survive and find the best strategy.

Summary:
PvP doesnt matter, strategy does.

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
Summary:
PvP doesnt matter, strategy does.[/QUOTE]

You can't say PVP doesnt matter. I agree with you that it's not correct that if you're good at PVP, you always win but it helps a lot for sure.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Top Bottom