Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gman2682

Apr 28, 2021
Hello all, welcome to my introduction. I just found out there are forums for the server and there's one for introductions so here I am.

I used to play Minecraft all the time but then moved on to Fortnite, Warzone, etc...

Those games are now boring to me and I don't like the playstyles anymore, so I went back to Minecraft. I usually play Java edition, but I noticed Bedrock sitting on my desktop with cobwebs and decided to give it a second life. Once I opened my server list, I went through all the pre-added ones. Cubecraft was one of them.

This server has been one that I play on and off and pretty much the only server I play when I AM playing. I used to enjoy this server all the time. Mostly play survival games because it's usually fast-paced and there are usually better opponents on Survival Games compared to Egg Wars, Sky Wars, Blockwars, etc...

After reaching the leaderboards for Survival Games, I disappeared from the server for a couple of months. This is back to the "when I AM playing" part. I have several reasons why (mostly major/annoying bugs like invisible opponents and terrible server lag compared to when I first started playing) and I've also tried contacting staff with my concerns (with video proof), but it does take some time. That being said, I have not had any staff reach out to me regarding my concerns.

And- that's that. I think this is all I have to share about my journey and experiences on Cubecraft. Thanks for tuning in.

IGN - LaughingSnow57 (BEDROCK)

-If you were curious to see my reasons for not playing as much, I have video proof. PM me.-

Last edited:

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Hello all, welcome to my introduction. I just found out there are forums for the server and there's one for introductions so here I am.

I used to play Minecraft all the time but then moved on to Fortnite, Warzone, etc...

Those games are now boring to me and I don't like the playstyles anymore, so I went back to Minecraft. I usually play Java edition, but I noticed Bedrock sitting on my desktop with cobwebs and decided to give it a second life. Once I opened my server list, I went through all the pre-added ones. Cubecraft was one of them.

This server has been one that I play on and off and pretty much the only server I play when I AM playing. I used to enjoy this server all the time. Mostly play survival games because it's usually fast-paced and there are usually better opponents on Survival Games compared to Egg Wars, Sky Wars, Blockwars, etc...

After reaching the leaderboards for Survival Games, I disappeared from the server for a couple of months. This is back to the "when I AM playing" part. I have several reasons why (mostly major/annoying bugs and terrible server lag compared to when I first started playing) and I've also tried contacting staff with my concerns (with video proof), but it does take some time. That being said, I have not had any staff reach out to me regarding my concerns.

And- that's that. I think this is all I have to share about my journey and experiences on Cubecraft. Thanks for tuning in.

IGN - Laughingsnow57 (BEDROCK)

-If you were curious to see my reasons for not playing as much, I have video proof. PM me.-
All We do on the forums is complain about server lag

Reactions: gman2682

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here :D

AlrGoodbye

May 10, 2021
Hello! welcome to the forums, and I agree the server lag can be really really bad sometimes lmao.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
Top Bottom