Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
I completed this build yesterday and uploaded it to PMC for ppl to download (btw if you're part of the build team I'll let yk that I subbed to you on PMC). Here it is, a WWE RAW arena w/ backstage area.

Download: https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/wwe-raw-arena-w-backstage-area/

arena.jpg

A view of the arena.

backstage.jpg

The backstage area.

ring.jpg

Inside the ring.

Reactions: Cyan and Story

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Ok, I recommend removing the torches on the Ring, and it would be better actually remove them all. Add like a big seating area around the ring where the audience would sit, and for light just make windows.
But the backstage looks awesome! :P

Reactions: Lilleh__

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Ok, I recommend removing the torches on the Ring, and it would be better actually remove them all. Add like a big seating area around the ring where the audience would sit, and for light just make windows.
But the backstage looks awesome! :p
The torches are mainly there to make sure there's enough lighting, but ok I'll replace them with a better lighting system.

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom