Status
Not open for further replies.

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
You know, carrots are an interesting food.
They are often used in jokes, like: what's orange and sound like a parrot? Carrot! and other jokes. They are also used in rumours such as: They will make you see in the dark. This is actually false. You can read more in this fascinating article written and compiled by BBC Science Insight. Oh, over here.
They are digged up form underground. But think about this - how do they reproduce? They don't have seeds or anything... it is a strange thought it was thinking of last night when I was staring intently at my peanut butter collection room. Peanut butter is an interesting food as well. You know, I'd say the most interesting food has got to be chicken. I mean, how do they kill it and keep it without bullet marks? And how do they die in the exact same position each time? Very fascinating.
Anyway, I'll be off and stare at my tomato ketchup room now. If you have any rooms like that, please let me know. And let me know about chickens. Thanks, Cube.
-Burnt

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
You know, carrots are an interesting food.
They are often used in jokes, like: what's orange and sound like a parrot? Carrot! and other jokes. They are also used in rumours such as: They will make you see in the dark. This is actually false. You can read more in this fascinating article written and compiled by BBC Science Insight. Oh, over here.
They are digged up form underground. But think about this - how do they reproduce? They don't have seeds or anything... it is a strange thought it was thinking of last night when I was staring intently at my peanut butter collection room. Peanut butter is an interesting food as well. You know, I'd say the most interesting food has got to be chicken. I mean, how do they kill it and keep it without bullet marks? And how do they die in the exact same position each time? Very fascinating.
Anyway, I'll be off and stare at my tomato ketchup room now. If you have any rooms like that, please let me know. And let me know about chickens. Thanks, Cube.
-Burnt
I don’t think chickens are shot and killed... I could explain why they are in that position and how they die but it’s not appropriate here

• Sad
Reactions: BurntCrown8876

FoxFil_

Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2021
Moscow, Russia
foxfil.xyz
Pronouns
He/Him
I got a fan :D
3D7B578D-EC54-4A7E-884F-0DB939C8DDBE.jpeg

Reactions: Reesle
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom