• Castle cooldown

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • /prefix

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Forum flairs

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Remove camping from infection

• Make every team balanced on first time the timer hits 0 (TNT trouble)

• Exposed forum

• TNT trouble game sizes

• Total voters

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
This is my thread of ideas for a big update to all of CubeCraft. The reason I put "not final" in the description is bc I'm bound to add and remove suggestions from this as time goes on. Also at the end of the OP I'll have a spoiler called the accepted ideas bin which you can view every idea from this thread that has been added to the network if you're curious. That will become a thing when (if ever) the first idea to get added gets added. Now right into the ideas. Commands are in italic but not bold or underlined.

KEY:
Green = added
Red = rejected
Website
Now I only have one idea for the website but it is huge. Its a revamp to the reports website. Basically this will tie into some rule changes and in-game stuff later in the post. This idea is a category change for the offences you can report a player for. It will have you select a main offence is the category for the offence and a sub offence which is the actual offence. This will allow players to be more specific when telling staff what offence it is. All sub offences will be bulleted under the main offence they're categoried under.

Use of illegal clients
  • Killaura
  • Speed
  • Flight
  • Anti kb
  • Autoclicker (only illegal in 1.8 network)
  • Aimbot
  • Other
Foul play
  • Teaming (only illegal in solo games)
  • Team griefing/killing (only illegal in team games)
  • Win/kill farming (going into games with friends and they all either leave or let you kill them so you get good stats quick or any other method considered stat farming)
  • Repeatedly annoying behaviour
Chat offences
  • Hate speech (racism, homophobia etc.)
  • Bypassing filters
  • Mature content (discussing anything sexual)
  • Threats/wishing death on others or suicide/self harm encouragement
  • Aggressive use of acronyms (if an acronym has a letter standing for a swear word and a player uses it to insult another player then that's what this is)
  • Bullying
  • Bad sportsmanship in a way intended to **** others off (excessive hackusation bc they killed you or repeatedly calling an opponent bad at PvP bc you killed them)
  • Abusing /prefix

A new forum for sharing Twitch livestreams.
My next idea for the website is non-staff member flairs. These can be chosen by the user in their settings and they can have up to five at a time. These will show up as demonstrated with the staff member and moderator flairs you can see if you look at @Bob_the_Giraffe's reply to this thread. Here are my ideas for what we could have.
  • Helpful
  • Kids' best friend
  • Satirist
  • Small Youtuber
  • Full of banter
  • Eye for hackers
  • Full of suggestions
  • *more to come*
This won't affect your in-game or forum rank.
A new forum for exposing toxic players.
Rules
So some of those offences means a few rule changes as explained below.
  • Autoclicking - now only illegal on the 1.8 network as 1.9 PvP succeded in its attempt to take away the advantage of autoclicking.
  • Sportsmanship - you might think "how could you have sportsmanship in Minecraft? Its not a sport." but what I mean is the way you react to winning or losing. Calling an opponent a hacker just bc they killed you, once or twice is alright, but repeatedly doing it and telling other players to record that player shouldn't be allowed as being that sore a loser is bound to **** the person you're doing it to off. Same goes for calling an opponent bad at PvP just bc you killed them.
  • Abusing /prefix - by this I mean don't use it to lie about having a higher rank than you actually do, be that a staff rank or not that you're claiming to have. All other chat rules apply under this rule.
Network-wide
These are suggestions which impact every server in-game.
  • The chat filter no longer censors acronyms where one of the letters stands for a swear word as they are allowed in the rules. However, if they are used in the way I put as an offence I listed in the reports revamp suggestion then they'll get reported, hopefully.
  • In lobbies, players cannot afk in the andesite area where the signs to join games are located. This will allow players to click any sign without any afkers blocking their way. So my idea for this is, if a player is in that area and doesn't move or do anything for 30 seconds, they automatically tp back to spawn.
Creative (freebuild)
A few weeks ago I made a suggestion thread for public plots in creative. How about a command that allows the owner and trusted players to decide whether they can edit thrir plot while public and whether visitors will have their hotbars free or not?
Anyway, now a first time suggestion now.
  • On the 1.9 network, if the network doesn't update to 1.12, just release 2 or 3 new creative servers on 1.12 so players can use the new blocks. These servers you can connect to using the 1.9 network lobbies but your existing plots will not be accessible on them unless you buy a transfer which I'll write about tomorrow as its almost 1am as of me writing this. So you'll have to start a new plot on the 1.12 creative and obviously can only connect to them with 1.12+ clients.
Ranks
I have a few suggestions for the ranks, the first one being a new chat prefix for the YouTube rank, as can be seen below:
YouTube►
My other idea for ranks is actually a new rank, Twitch! Details below.
Chat prefix: дTwitchд
Perms in-game: same as YouTube rank
Requirements

• Minimum 10000 followers
  • Minimum 25000 views
  • Stream on the server at least an hour a week
  • Been streaming on the server for at least 3 months
Here's my idea for a new command called /prefix in which players can change their chat prefix's words, colour and other stuff about it. It would cost 500 points to get one use of it and 50000 points to get unlimited access to it. This is just a small new cosmetic chat feature which will allow all players to be distinguished in chat from other players of the same rank, especially stone.
how to use[I] /prefix[/I] said:
/prefix colour:[0-9] bold:[true/false] italic:[true/false] underline:[true/false] [prefix]
Staff (including Youtube and Twitch ranks if added) and obsidian ranked players can have two colours in their chat prefix.
obsidian and staff only: two colours in chat prefix said:
/prefix [colour:[0/9]\[0/9] bold:[true/false] italic:[true/false] underline:[true/false] [prefix colour 1\colour 2]
You can see the \ in parts. This is to have the different colours. The one in the colour option, on the left is colour 1 and the one on the right is colour 2. For the prefix, the colours each side of the \ are the colour that the text you enter that side of the \ in the prefix option.

Island games
Just played TNT trouble for the first time, think its a rly good game, but needs improving, so here's what I have that could improve it:

• Make the beacons more well defended so that its not too easy for a hacker or a pro to rush if they're against a full team of noobs.
  • Change the maximum game length to 15 minutes as if there's a stalemate, the game will be too long going on for 30 mins.
  • More maps. Enough said about that.
  • Classes so add more diversity to the gear the players have.
  • Add a 1 minute cooldown on destroying castles. Although rushing isn't a bad thing, it gets annoying when done repeatedly. So my idea is for when one castle gets destroyed, the other one of the same team can't be destroyed for a minute afterwards.
  • Either remove team selecting or if teams are unbalanced when the timer hits 0, some players that chose the team with far more players than the other are moved teams by the game. This will mean the only way a game will be unable to start is if too many players leave. Nobody wants it to be delayed bc of what's in the pic below.
  • teams.jpg
  • So the maximum player count for a game got halved. So my idea is to have that as small games, which have a maximum of 20 players, and reintroduce games which can have up to 40 players, as large games. Left click on the armour stand for a small game, and right click for large.
Here's what I have for classes. You can spend points on unlocking new classes in the lobby. If a class has "free" for the points its unlocked at then you already have it by default. If a class has potion effects then it spawns with them and they don't run out.

Warrior
Points unlocked at: free
Armour: iron chestplate, the rest leather
Weapons: iron sword
Other items: none
Potion effects: none
Special abilities: none

Archer
Armour: full leather
Weapons: bow
Other items: 32 arrows

Scout
Points unlocked at: 100
Weapons: stone sword
Potion effects: speed 1

Builder
Points unlocked at: 150
Weapons: stone pickaxe, stone axe
Other items: 32 oak planks, 32 brick blocks

Miner
Points unlocked at: 200
Weapons: iron pickaxe

Trapsetter
Points unlocked at: 500
Weapons: stone shovel
Other items: 32 sand, 32 cacti

Eagle
Points unlocked at: 1000
Armour: elytra, the rest leather (boots have feather falling 1)
Weapons: stone pickaxe
Other items: 16 fireworks
Potion effects: jump boost 2

Wizard
Points unlocked at: 1500
Weapons: 8 instant damage potions (level 1)
Other items: 2 instant health potions (level 1)

Adrenaline
Points unlocked at: 2000
Armour: full chain
Weapons: wood sword
Special abilities: gets 5 seconds of strength 2 after every kill

Enderman
Points unlocked at: 5000
Other items: 2 ender pearls

Thief
Points unlocked at: 7500
Weapons: none
Potion effects: absorption 1
Special abilities: when hitting opponents with nothing in hand, has a 25% chance of stealing an item or potion effect from them, but they can only steal one item and one potion effect per life

Tank
Points unlocked at: 10000
Armour: iron chestplate, diamond helmet, the rest gold
Weapons: diamond sword
Other items: shield
Potion effects: slowness 2, health boost 5

This is an idea to stop camping in infection. Either place barrier blocks at a certain height to make sure humans are always accessible by the infected or give infected players more blocks.

As I said at the start, I will add and remove ideas from this OP as time goes on.

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This is my thread of ideas for a big update to all of CubeCraft. The reason I put "not final" in the description is bc I'm bound to add and remove suggestions from this as time goes on. Also at the end of the OP I'll have a spoiler called the accepted ideas bin which you can view every idea from this thread that has been added to the network if you're curious. That will become a thing when (if ever) the first idea to get added gets added. Now right into the ideas.

Website
Now I only have one idea for the website but it is huge. Its a revamp to the reports website. Basically this will tie into some rule changes and in-game stuff later in the post. This idea is a category change for the offences you can report a player for. It will have you select a main offence is the category for the offence and a sub offence which is the actual offence. This will allow players to be more specific when telling staff what offence it is. All sub offences will be bulleted under the main offence they're categoried under.

Use of illegal clients
  • Killaura
  • Speed
  • Flight
  • Anti kb
  • Aimbot
  • Other
Foul play
  • Win/kill farming (going into games with friends and they all either leave or let you kill them so you get good stats quick or any other method considered stat farming)
Chat offences
  • Bypassing filters
  • Aggressive use of acronyms (if an acronym has a letter standing for a swear word and a player uses it to insult another player then that's what this is)
  • Bullying
  • Bad sportsmanship in a way intended to **** others off (excessive hackusation bc they killed you or repeatedly calling an opponent bad at PvP bc you killed them)
Rules
  • Autoclicking - now only illegal on the 1.8 network as 1.9 PvP succeded in its attempt to take away the advantage of autoclicking.
  • Sportsmanship - you might think "how could you have sportsmanship in Minecraft? Its not a sport." but what I mean is the way you react to winning or losing. Calling an opponent a hacker just bc they killed you, once or twice is alright, but repeatedly doing it and telling other players to record that player shouldn't be allowed as being that sore a loser is bound to **** the person you're doing it to off. Same goes for calling an opponent bad at PvP just bc you killed them.
Network-wide
  • The chat filter no longer censors acronyms where one of the letters stands for a swear word as they are allowed in the rules. However, if they are used in the way I put as an offence I listed in the reports revamp suggestion then they'll get reported, hopefully.
Creative (freebuild)
A few weeks ago I made a suggestion thread for public plots in creative. How about a command that allows the owner and trusted players to decide whether they can edit thrir plot while public and whether visitors will have their hotbars free or not?
  • On the 1.9 network, if the network doesn't update to 1.12, just release 2 or 3 new creative servers on 1.12 so players can use the new blocks. These servers you can connect to using the 1.9 network lobbies but your existing plots will not be accessible on them unless you buy a transfer which I'll write about tomorrow as its almost 1am as of me writing this. So you'll have to start a new plot on the 1.12 creative and obviously can only connect to them with 1.12+ clients.

As I said at the start, I will add and remove ideas from this OP as time goes on.

I agree but there is even more you left out!

D

Deleted member 169486

Use of illegal clients
  • Killaura
  • Speed
  • Flight
  • Anti kb
  • Aimbot
  • Other
Foul play
Chat offences
  • Bypassing filters
  • Bullying
Yes, except for the bad sportsmanship thing. I think it's just unnecessary. Let the saltines cry.

Autoclicking - now only illegal on the 1.8 network as 1.9 PvP succeded in its attempt to take away the advantage of autoclicking.
I still think autoclicking shouldn't be allowed.

The chat filter no longer censors acronyms where one of the letters stands for a swear word as they are allowed in the rules. However, if they are used in the way I put as an offence I listed in the reports revamp suggestion then they'll get reported, hopefully.
Yes. If you can say it on the forums why can't you say it in game?

On the 1.9 network, if the network doesn't update to 1.12, just release 2 or 3 new creative servers on 1.12 so players can use the new blocks. These servers you can connect to using the 1.9 network lobbies but your existing plots will not be accessible on them unless you buy a transfer which I'll write about tomorrow as its almost 1am as of me writing this. So you'll have to start a new plot on the 1.12 creative and obviously can only connect to them with 1.12+ clients.
You mean like with the 1.8 game modes? If so, then yes. Staying in 1.9 is just a waste of time. Moving freebuild seems like the most obvious choice.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, except for the bad sportsmanship thing. I think it's just unnecessary. Let the saltines cry.

I still think autoclicking shouldn't be allowed.

Yes. If you can say it on the forums why can't you say it in game?

You mean like with the 1.8 game modes? If so, then yes. Staying in 1.9 is just a waste of time. Moving freebuild seems like the most obvious choice.

That makes sence...
I see your side so now I'm more of your opinion lol!

Reactions: Lilleh__

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Website

Use of illegal clients
  • Killaura
  • Speed
  • Flight
  • Anti kb
  • Aimbot
  • Other
Foul play
Chat offences
  • Bypassing filters
  • Bullying
  • Abusing /prefix
sure C:
This would actually be quite cool, but it might not be used much, and if so it would just get in the way.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This is my thread of ideas for a big update to all of CubeCraft. The reason I put "not final" in the description is bc I'm bound to add and remove suggestions from this as time goes on. Also at the end of the OP I'll have a spoiler called the accepted ideas bin which you can view every idea from this thread that has been added to the network if you're curious. That will become a thing when (if ever) the first idea to get added gets added. Now right into the ideas. Commands are in italic but not bold or underlined.

Website

Use of illegal clients
  • Killaura
  • Speed
  • Flight
  • Anti kb
  • Aimbot
  • Other
Foul play
Chat offences
  • Bypassing filters
  • Bullying
  • Abusing /prefix

Rules
  • Abusing /prefix - by this I mean don't use it to lie about having a higher rank than you actually do, be that a staff rank or not that you're claiming to have. All other chat rules apply under this rule.
Network-wide
  • In lobbies, players cannot afk in the andesite area where the signs to join games are located. This will allow players to click any sign without any afkers blocking their way. So my idea for this is, if a player is in that area and doesn't move or do anything for 30 seconds, they automatically tp back to spawn.
Creative (freebuild)
Ranks
I have a few suggestions for the ranks, the first one being a new chat prefix for the YouTube rank, as can be seen below:
YouTube►
My other idea for ranks is actually a new rank, Twitch! Details below.
Chat prefix: дTwitchд
Perms in-game: same as YouTube rank
Requirements

• Minimum 10000 followers
  • Minimum 25000 views
  • Stream on the server at least an hour a week
  • Been streaming on the server for at least 3 months
Here's my idea for a new command called /prefix in which players can change their chat prefix's words, colour and other stuff about it. It would cost 500 points to get one use of it and 50000 points to get unlimited access to it. This is just a small new cosmetic chat feature which will allow all players to be distinguished in chat from other players of the same rank, especially stone.

Staff (including Youtube and Twitch ranks if added) and obsidian ranked players can have two colours in their chat prefix.

You can see the \ in parts. This is to have the different colours. The one in the colour option, on the left is colour 1 and the one on the right is colour 2. For the prefix, the colours each side of the \ are the colour that the text you enter that side of the \ in the prefix option.

Island games
Just played TNT trouble for the first time, think its a rly good game, but needs improving, so here's what I have that could improve it:

• Make the beacons more well defended so that its not too easy for a hacker or a pro to rush if they're against a full team of noobs.
  • Change the maximum game length to 15 minutes as if there's a stalemate, the game will be too long going on for 30 mins.
  • More maps. Enough said about that.
  • Classes so add more diversity to the gear the players have.
  • Add a 1 minute cooldown on destroying castles. Although rushing isn't a bad thing, it gets annoying when done repeatedly. So my idea is for when one castle gets destroyed, the other one of the same team can't be destroyed for a minute afterwards.
Here's what I have for classes. You can spend points on unlocking new classes in the lobby. If a class has "free" for the points its unlocked at then you already have it by default. If a class has potion effects then it spawns with them and they don't run out.

Warrior
Armour: iron chestplate, the rest leather
Weapons: iron sword

Archer
Weapons: bow
Other items: 32 arrows

Scout
Points unlocked at: 100
Potion effects: speed 1

Builder
Points unlocked at: 150
Weapons: stone pickaxe, stone axe
Other items: 32 oak planks, 32 brick blocks

Miner
Points unlocked at: 200
Weapons: iron pickaxe

Trapsetter
Points unlocked at: 500
Weapons: stone shovel
Other items: 32 sand, 32 cacti

Eagle
Points unlocked at: 1000
Armour: elytra, the rest leather (boots have feather falling 1)
Weapons: stone pickaxe
Other items: 16 fireworks
Potion effects: jump boost 2

Wizard
Points unlocked at: 1500
Weapons: 8 instant damage potions (level 1)
Other items: 2 instant health potions (level 1)

Adrenaline
Points unlocked at: 2000
Armour: full chain
Weapons: wood sword
Special abilities: gets 5 seconds of strength 2 after every kill

Enderman
Points unlocked at: 5000
Other items: 2 ender pearls

Thief
Points unlocked at: 7500
Weapons: none
Potion effects: absorption 1
Special abilities: when hitting opponents with nothing in hand, has a 25% chance of stealing an item or potion effect from them, but they can only steal one item and one potion effect per life

Tank
Points unlocked at: 10000
Armour: iron chestplate, diamond helmet, the rest gold
Weapons: diamond sword
Other items: shield
Potion effects: slowness 2, health boost 5

<3
Best thread I have seen in a while
Besides un-cencoring the acronyms I agree 250%

Reactions: Lilleh__
Top Bottom