Endstone - 6 gold
Fence - 6 gold
Slime blocks - 50 lapiz for 1
Redtone dust - 10 lapiz for 10 dust
Sea lantern - 25 iron
Redstone comparator and repeater - 30 lapiz For 1
Pumpkin- 30 iron i want to wear one on my head for 1
Wool- 30 iron for 10 (team colour)

For wool , endstone , sealanternz and pumpkins you get as many blocks as you get with glass or glowstone one transaction with the villager . Forgot te exact value

Add a lapz generator ( these wont be at mid on maps with a sub mid . On maps with mid theyd be on the outskits of maps . 5 lapiz to start )

They go as slow as gold generators and have 3 levels . Level 3 is as fast as gold generator 3

Add more block suggestions belwo i want these blocks in really bad

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Sorry, I say No
There are enough generators for gear and supplies. wool only would be a Ok defence But would be hated . I don't want more blocks in eggwars because there are enough and eggwars is like a build a bridge and defend your egg and eliminate your opponent. Sandstone is enough !

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Endstone - 6 gold
Fence - 6 gold
Sea lantern - 25 iron

For wool , endstone , sealanternz and pumpkins you get as many blocks as you get with glass or glowstone one transaction with the villager . Forgot te exact value

Add a lapz generator ( these wont be at mid on maps with a sub mid . On maps with mid theyd be on the outskits of maps . 5 lapiz to start )

They go as slow as gold generators and have 3 levels . Level 3 is as fast as gold generator 3

I hope this is for Egg Wars of course
Please say so though xD

I actually really like this and I'm impressed with the blocks you chose
Not sure the community will...

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
There will be many confusion. We have already an emerald generator. A lapiz generator will be change the game (in negative way). You can make more traps, is the intension, I think? You can only buy: redstone repeator and comparator, redstone dust and slime blocks. That is a little.

Pandaa

Forum Expert
The only suggestion I'd have to agree with is adding fences. Redstone seems like a bit too much, especially because some of the MC beginners might not know how to use it. Cubecraft has enough generators and therefore there is no point to adding a lapiz generator too.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Guys, You cant use slime blocks to stop fall damage . I think even childeren can tell the basic difference between green and blue ( lapiz and emeralds)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Endstone - 6 gold
Fence - 6 gold
Sea lantern - 25 iron

Way too many blocks, I think we could add 1 or 2 in but not to much.
I don't like wool, redstone, sea lantern and pumpkin idea. Wool because it is way to easy to break and another server already has this idea and "wearing" pumpkins isn't necessary. May cause confusion at times. Sea lantern is basically just like glass, not necessary.

You should try elaborate more on the Lapiz generator bit ( Like what it does and how fast it goes )

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
No. "More isn't always better, sometimes it's just more" - my 6th grade English teacher. Somewhat off-topic, I hated her but this quote from her is amazing.

Now, how does it relate to this suggestion? Well, none of those blocks would add anything to eggwars. None of those blocks would do anything but be in the way, and eggwars has plenty of generators as it is I don't need more crap filling up my inventory.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Endstone - 6 gold
Fence - 6 gold
Sea lantern - 25 iron

Amazing idea. These blocks will be helpful to most players.
Keep up the stunning work!

Thank you. :)

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I am not a fan of this.
There are already for generators, and the blocks that you suggested to add wouldn't be much use for anything. Especially the red stone. What would you need red stone for?

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Sorry, but no.

1. Why? It's not necessary. more =/= better. Too much will cause confusion. If you want to build something great, go to freebuild, not eggwars.
2. All maps need to be changed
3. Redstone is just a no-no. It doesn't belong in eggwars IMO and it can cause lag machines

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom