Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Welp my little sister and I wanted to play together in a LAN world, but I can't join.
http://prntscr.com/exegg2
Now i've had the same problem with other people and I can't really fine something on the internet that can solve the problem. Does anyone have an idea about how I can fix this?

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I don't know how to fix that problem, but maybe you should forget LAN and start a server at ServerPro or another server website. I basicly works the same as LAN, but people from everywhere can join (if they have the IP) and start playing with you. You can add mods if you want or add a whitelist and much more. If you need help with it feel free to start a Pm with me ;)

Reactions: Marieke2001

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
'Connection timed out' means that the server speed was not fast enough this is very common for online servers to happen but not LANs as their connection speed is instant, I believe that your firewall is blocking the local server and forcing it to time out before it can get you in.

Try to disable both of your firewalls and try it again, keep me updated on what happens. :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom