Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 13, 2021
Just complaining about the lag. It was unplayable yesterday so I didn't get to play. I was playing a few hours ago and got kicked a couple of times from the server but I was still able to play. But right now it's just unplayable the lag is so bad. I can't perform any action without a 5 second delay at best, if it performs the action at all. And I went through barriers and died to the void. It's unplayable. And it's annoying not being able to play.

Jul 13, 2021
The only spawners I have out are 8 sheep spawners and they are just placed on the ground with the sheep free roaming. I collect their wool with sheers from time to time. I have nametags off. I don't have any farms with spawners. Yes I know I am wierd. I do some things differently than what most players do.

This is on Bedrock.

It has been suggested to me to go to the main hub and come back when I am lagging. And that occasionally I will have to close out Minecraft altogether and come back in. I have started doing this and it works for the most part. But it does lag often and I have to do this maybe a couple of times per hour.

Right now I am running into a problem where I am building a large farm and I need to place a lot of blocks in or next to water source blocks. And it's really slow or laggy when trying to place those blocks. I was going to make a post about this or something because I would really like to build this farm and this is a roadblock that is slowing down progress significantly. I have built large farms in the past this same way and I don't remember running into this same problem

Jul 13, 2021
How do I place the blocks in the water with the same speed that I place them on the land? Because every time I try it they double stack when placed in the water but on land they stay in one row and don't double stack

pledge2000

Mar 28, 2022
The video was hard to see, at least for me. Looks like a ton of water. To my knowledge that in itself causes a good amount of lag.

I myself have been having a lot of lag issues. I’m trying to adjust (moving mob grinders to other side of the map etc. But I think everyone knows something is going on causing the gameplay to be pretty frustrating, the last month I’d say?

I play on Xbox One. Can I turn off name tags? I feel that could help.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom