Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leroyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2018
Never give up on me!
sometimes when I play a game of duels it gets a little bit stuck, I hang in the air unfortunately I don't have it on record otherwise I could have shown it. is there an option what cube can do making it less lagg?

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
I got the same problem, But not always. Its on the Desert map and the big castle map where i got some lagg spikes, Maybe its my PC but idk.

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
It usually occurs in peak times when a lot of players play on the server and the host can't handle it, so the host has those spikes sometimes and after those spikes, cubecrafts anti-cheat conflicts with your location and teleports you at the ground. Think like this, I'm sure you had those moments when you chase a runner and suddenly you get teleported back, it is like that because over some time with sprint jumping you get momentum and anti-cheat detects that and teleports you back, same with server lag, the server is running slow so anti-cheat has hiccups. It's my theory.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
It usually occurs in peak times when a lot of players play on the server and the host can't handle it, so the host has those spikes sometimes and after those spikes, cubecrafts anti-cheat conflicts with your location and teleports you at the ground. Think like this, I'm sure you had those moments when you chase a runner and suddenly you get teleported back, it is like that because over some time with sprint jumping you get momentum and anti-cheat detects that and teleports you back, same with server lag, the server is running slow so anti-cheat has hiccups. It's my theory.
Interesting Theory but made on a dead thread. Locking since it’s a 3 week gap between this and the last post which violates the Necroposting rule.

~Locked

Reactions: Ziu.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom