Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented?

• Total voters

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
(Disclaimer: I don't know if CubeCraft as an official partner is allowed to point out that a certain version of MineCraft is laggy and bad for multiplayer)

• Versions 1.13 and 1.14 and terrible for Multiplayer, that should be common knowledge. But many people are still unaware of why they're having so much lag in any Multiplayer server and they haven't realized it is the version they play in (1.13-1.14). Which is why, for the sake of a smooth and enjoyable playing experience that CubeCraft should warn players about playing in their server in those versions.

Firstly, I don't know if it is possible to know what version of MineCraft each player is using, but if so. This suggestion should only apply for people playing in 1.13+

What I suggest is a warning message, that should appear in your chat (maybe as part of the "Welcome to CubeCraft!" message) every time you join the server.

The message should be something like this:

Warning: We recommend you to restrain from playing in versions 1.13+ as you might experience lag and chunk rendering issues every time you join a game and/or a lobby.

Of course it is subject to change, but I hope you get the idea. Because honestly 1.14 is impossible to play in, even with Optifine. And that is in no way favorable for CubeCraft because people will eventually just get bored of waiting minutes in the middle of the void, frozen for no reason.

Thanks for reading this simple suggestion! Any type of feedback is appreciated.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Look, that’s why I always play on 1.12.2, the best version at 1.9+ in my opinion. Giving players who play in 1.13+ a warning would be a great addition.

Reactions: Eli

Medion

Jul 4, 2019
Mhm.
Yes I want this !! 1.14 is boring, I only play 1.8 and 1.12 bc they are the best versions. Nice explained man, this is exactly what I want! <3

Reactions: Eli

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
(Disclaimer: I don't know if CubeCraft as an official partner is allowed to point out that a certain version of MineCraft is laggy and bad for multiplayer)

• Versions 1.13 and 1.14 and terrible for Multiplayer, that should be common knowledge. But many people are still unaware of why they're having so much lag in any Multiplayer server and they haven't realized it is the version they play in (1.13-1.14). Which is why, for the sake of a smooth and enjoyable playing experience that CubeCraft should warn players about playing in their server in those versions.

Firstly, I don't know if it is possible to know what version of MineCraft each player is using, but if so. This suggestion should only apply for people playing in 1.13+

What I suggest is a warning message, that should appear in your chat (maybe as part of the "Welcome to CubeCraft!" message) every time you join the server.

The message should be something like this:

Warning: We recommend you to restrain from playing in versions 1.13+ as you might experience lag and chunk rendering issues every time you join a game and/or a lobby.

Of course it is subject to change, but I hope you get the idea. Because honestly 1.14 is impossible to play in, even with Optifine. And that is in no way favorable for CubeCraft because people will eventually just get bored of waiting minutes in the middle of the void, frozen for no reason.

Thanks for reading this simple suggestion! Any type of feedback is appreciated.
Ew. For on 1.13 is a cracking version for pvp. And 2 warnings are just not needed.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Ew. For on 1.13 is a cracking version for pvp. And 2 warnings are just not needed.
What do you mean cracking? And two warnings?

It’s not like I’m saying 1.13 should be forbidden, it’s just a very useful recommendation for those not so aware of MineCraft’s current situation in relation to multiplayer.

Reactions: Josher and God.

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
Yeah i agree, i play in 1.12.2 and is so nice. I hope minecraft can fix the lag in 1.15 version.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
What do you mean cracking? And two warnings?

It’s not like I’m saying 1.13 should be forbidden, it’s just a very useful recommendation for those not so aware of MineCraft’s current situation in relation to multiplayer.
Cracking meaning great. And by 2 that’s my second reason

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom