Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BetoZetaxX

May 28, 2016
These last days has grown considerably lag in cubecraft, or at least that I have felt,

My internet is good, and these days the ping is going to me more than 200
When I used to go to 116-89
And I'm not the only one since I've seen that many more players have the same problem

And I think it's the server, and hopefully they could do something :)

Reactions: Lucien

Guinchuu

Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2016
Cubecraft Inc.
www.cubecraft.net
#CubeLag died a long time ago! If your ping has grown it may be due to your connection. CubeCraft has done a great job to eliminate lag months ago. I do not have lag! <3 Sometimes when there is bad weather, depending on the quality of the installation of your network, water seeps through the cables and makes the connection go very slow or even goes out constantly! I used to spend in my previous house... :( But now I have fiber! You should call a technician ... :P

:)

Reactions: Lucien

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I have been lagging a bit too but I think it is me, strange thing is that I only lag in Free for All :/

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
There had been a lag setback but that has been solved? Other than that I didn't noticed anything but I haven't played Minecraft the past few days.

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
Yes, lag is an issue, to help just a little, lower your video settings to minimal, plus I believe also that the server is big and the more players the more lag.

Random Dude101

Aug 24, 2016
Sometimes Cubecraft lags because of the amount of people on the server (Its very Popular) However doesnt have to be coming from your internet OR cubecraft's side It Could be because Your Pc Needs a restart or its too old or it could just be your minecraft. Who Knows? Lag is something we as humans in this generation just can get rid of. However i CAN say that Cubecraft is trying their best to make the server as comfortable lag free and hacker free.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom