Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AidenCL1097

May 20, 2021
OK IDK WHY YOU GUYS DONT CARE ABOUT BRIDGES BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!! EVERY GAME ON CUBECRAFT HAS LIKE NEARLY 0 HACKERS WHILE BRIDGES HAS AT LEAST 1 EVERY !) GAMES!!! I STARTED COUNTING AND IN A WEEK I HAD A TOTAL OF 19 HACKERS!!! PAY ATTENTION TO BRIDGES MORE AND FIX THIS ASAP

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
i reported someone for jump hacking and i got banned on the forums the next day
i know i sound like a hater, but it technically did happen
the report was dismissed as sentinel didn't read it
but idc
if one of your friends stream snipes you to get you banned for teaming with one of their friends or there's a hacker in your game, just do /lobby. it's op

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
OK IDK WHY YOU GUYS DONT CARE ABOUT BRIDGES BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!! EVERY GAME ON CUBECRAFT HAS LIKE NEARLY 0 HACKERS WHILE BRIDGES HAS AT LEAST 1 EVERY !) GAMES!!! I STARTED COUNTING AND IN A WEEK I HAD A TOTAL OF 19 HACKERS!!! PAY ATTENTION TO BRIDGES MORE AND FIX THIS ASAP
YEAH HACKER BAD!!!

Problem is they can't really make sentinel more strict. The sentinel never works as attended and have already false banned at least 100+ peoples daily. I mean you can report them but like, it literally doesn't and never do anything cuz they'll just come back with another alt.

They can't really do anything about the hacker problems atm and all they can do is just wait till YOU (the original poster) or someone else reported the hacker and that hacker is banned. And they'll come back with a another alt few days later :)

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
have already false banned at least 100+ peoples daily
Wait, I don't know the data but does it really false ban 100+ people each day?

Because Sentinel only bans around 300 people every day, so actually one third of those bans are false ban?

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
IN A WEEK I HAD A TOTAL OF 19 HACKERS!!!
If you use PC/Mobile, I can suggest the same thing that I gave to my friends.

1. Create an account to twitch & youtube.
2. Stream your game to twitch.
3. Link Twitch&Youtube together, in order to use Twitch->export.
4. after the stream ends, export it to youtube.
5. make a report and include both video links.

NOTE:
why both video links:
•since you can upload a video to youtube, maybe a staff member may think it is edited.
•nobody can deny a live stream.
●if you can live stream to youtube,than just use only youtube.

SUBNOTE:
•Some of them(my friends), are still doing this, not just because to report cheaters, but even to be protected against false reports.
(you get banned-> appeal with the live stream as proof).
•Some of them, not, because they are using mods, and nobody wants to do a live stream using hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom