Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
Hello!

This has probably been requested before but let me get to the point.

As you all probably know the majority of people on the CubecraftGames network play on LabyMod, personally I don’t play it but I still think there reports should be accepted (if it’s correct of course)

Now I probably shouldn’t say this since I don’t play LabyMod, but I just wanna know “why” doesn’t reports get accepted on LabyMod and BadLion?

If you know type it down here.

Thanks for taking your time reading this. :D

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
With Badlion they do accept reports, but as said @Keanu they don't accept reports because with Labymod, you can change the player's name, and you can make a false report.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom