Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

So the question is, are these client side mods, that give a distinct advantage, aloud on the server?

• Total voters

de_avesta

Jul 12, 2015
So I as some of you probably know some types of cheating is more complicated than killaura and can fly and the other usual hacks. These are programs and clients like LabyMod which give players an advantage by displaying things like armor durability and enemy health(also called damage indicators) among other information. There is no real way to prove the use of this unless said person is recording themselves or admits it in chat. As such it has been a real pain until earlier today when someone actually admitted that him and he friends (one of them being KissAura_LT who has been known to have been using these cheats for a long time, level 135 on the server) As such I reported them and the report was closed without any punishment delivered. So the question is are these client side mods, that give a distinct advantage, aloud on the server?
unknown.png

Reactions: Atiyaa

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I don't understand why labymod is allowed since you can get player locations via minimap. I believe labymod should be banned but that's just my opinion. As of right now labymod is allowed.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Labymod is fully allowed.
Kissaura_LT got banned some time ago, true.
Still, that does NOT mean, that they have cheated.
But to be fair, clients that include illegal modifications can be used while using ,,Legit" clients like BAC, which is the reason why your appeal shouldn't be a automatically accepted if you got banned while using a client like BAC.
Hopefully this cleared things a bit for you.

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
i dont think seeing the enemy's health and your armor durability is considered cheating that would be so bs

D

Deleted member 469419

To be honest I don't see that having a damage indicator could bother a player.

In fact, I think cubecraft ought add it for everyone so it wouldn't be an advantage anymore :>

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom