Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zpepzy

Apr 30, 2020
Dear CCB Lead.

The past month i've been reporting people who have done terrible things, but they didn't get punished because i use Labymod.

There is a way to toggle some functions. So you can disable 'namechanger' etc. Once this is disabled No labymod user can change names of other players, wich means, everybody can report without any problems

-zpepzy

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know a lot about laby, because I don't use it, but I prefer the way it is now. Changing names is one of the fun parts of the mod. If you want to report players just turn off laby.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hello. Mods cannot be cannot be sure if labymod reports are fake or not, because people have used labymod in the past to fake reports, so as result they cannot accept any labymod reports. There is the pencil next to the name but that still can be edited out. Like said above, changing names is just part of the fun so I would recommend turning it off when creating a report. Also, editing can still hide that toggle function

Reactions: decobra

zpepzy

Apr 30, 2020
Hello. Mods cannot be cannot be sure if labymod reports are fake or not, because people have used labymod in the past to fake reports, so as result they cannot accept any labymod reports. There is the pencil next to the name but that still can be edited out. Like said above, changing names is just part of the fun so I would recommend turning it off when creating a report. Also, editing can still hide that toggle function

U can't turn off Labymod while ingame, and if ur not in game with the hacker orso u can't make any evidence.

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
There is a way to toggle some functions. So you can disable 'namechanger' etc. Once this is disabled No labymod user can change names of other players, wich means, everybody can report without any problems
At first glance, this may indeed seem like the perfect solution for everybody.
But unfortunately, the feature allowing servers to disable the nickname thingy that LabyMod has built-in, got released after this nicking feature had been implemented to LabyMod already. Meaning that people using older versions of the mod will still be able to nick other players and therefore create fake reports.

Reactions: zpepzy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Top Bottom