Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
All of my reported players have not been banned due to Laby's Mod being used. Apparently, there is a way to change people's names in Laby's Mod. I have searched the entire mod, and I have yet to discover how I could ever change someone's name.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
All of my reported players have not been banned due to Laby's Mod being used. Apparently, there is a way to change people's names in Laby's Mod. I have searched the entire mod, and I have yet to discover how I could ever change someone's name.
Hai, the pencil at the top of someone’s name allows you to edit it, resulting in potential fake evidence. Fake reports were created in the past, leading to this mod not being accepted in reports.

Reactions: Ducky

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
A tutorial:

Go to tags.
2020-05-17_01.18.08.png

Press add.
2020-05-17_01.18.18.png

Press add again.
2020-05-17_01.18.29.png

STONKS.

It's definitely possible, there's a way to remove the pencil unicode as well, so fake evidence can be made pretty easily.

- Locked, as the question has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom