Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
helo my nam is xoxokiller69_GMpvp and i LOVE sped eggwars XD
my FAVORIT item in the game is the knokbac shuvel XDDD
i think cubekraft staff are GENEUSes for ading this shuvel becoz it is about SKILL
i lov spaming it on the smal maps in sped eggwars it is so fun XDDD!!!
in fakt i think cubekraft shud increes the knocbac level to 30 XD it will be so funny and make the game about SKILL

:3 great item i love it so much :3

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Yea I agree, the shovel is pretty neat. It adds some diversity, now different maps have different gameplay. It gives players that aren't great at sword fighting a chance to win and it can be a challenge for others that would win easily otherwise. Level 30 is a great idea, but I am sadly not skilled enough to survive that. Good suggestion though, I hope it gets implemented. +1

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
The knockback shovel is so funny, I too think should increase the level xD
I know xD I love sitting on my island with my team mate who also has the knockback shovel and whenever a player comes who outgears us we just spam hit him with our shovel xD it is so funny I love ruining games and making people angry with my skill-less shovel spamming XD

Reactions: No one
N

No one

I would like to troll the players that way too , but when someone do it to me ... i just start screaming and rage quitting xD

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Ok as much as i understand your blatant annoyance with the knuckelbuck shovuler, i think the game should offer atleast 1 weapon for the noobish unskilled players, just to give them a chance and to prevent them from not having any fun and having them leave the server. I mean a large majority of the server still consists out of garbage/noob players so scaring these off would be a big loss. How annoying the knickelback shovelster Stalone might be to more skilled players, i think it's low-key necessary.

Also.

SHOVEUL BEST WEAPUN YES?! XD Y U WANT NOW MOR SHVOEL? U CARZY!!1! SHOVEL REALLY XD's MY X'ses

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Ok as much as i understand your blatant annoyance with the knuckelbuck shovuler, i think the game should offer atleast 1 weapon for the noobish unskilled players, just to give them a chance and to prevent them from not having any fun and having them leave the server. I mean a large majority of the server still consists out of garbage/noob players so scaring these off would be a big loss. How annoying the knickelback shovelster Stalone might be to more skilled players, i think it's low-key necessary.

Also.

SHOVEUL BEST WEAPUN YES?! XD Y U WANT NOW MOR SHVOEL? U CARZY!!1! SHOVEL REALLY XD's MY X'ses
You are right XD
Games like skywars should have a sharpness 200 pork chop in the chests just so that the noobish unskilled players have a chance!!!!
Good idea!!!!!!

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
You are right XD
Games like skywars should have a sharpness 200 pork chop in the chests just so that the noobish unskilled players have a chance!!!!
Good idea!!!!!!
I mean it's just one item, i in no way encourage any more than just one. One is already plenty to me too. Also skywars also got snowballs or something (in projectiles mode that is) like that which is also very noob friendly to use.

Reactions: Iggleboz

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
helo my nam is xoxokiller69_GMpvp and i LOVE sped eggwars XD
my FAVORIT item in the game is the knokbac shuvel XDDD
i think cubekraft staff are GENEUSes for ading this shuvel becoz it is about SKILL
i lov spaming it on the smal maps in sped eggwars it is so fun XDDD!!!
in fakt i think cubekraft shud increes the knocbac level to 30 XD it will be so funny and make the game about SKILL

:3 great item i love it so much :3
i gree! i good! ish good! ish gr8! but only is WOODEN! must it be? is should be a BIGGEST knockback!!!! it shoulsd! oh well! hope cubcraft dont be a stupid freaking NOOB a bout it! HAAAAA! HAAAAA! HAAAAA! HAAAAA! HAAAAA! HAAAAA! HAAAAA! HAAAAA! HAAAAA! HAAAAA! HAAAAA! HAAAAA!

Reactions: SpankMeSanta
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom